Career Officer
# 31
01-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
I wont buy a single key until these devs pull their heads out of their rear ends and make lobi acount wide.

Its absolutely IDIOTIC to be unable to buy the gear you want because your lobi is spread through multiple toons....and those have lobi because many lockbox items are bind to character on acquire.
Yeah, I've been saying the same since the lobi crystals were introduced. Anything that 'needs' to be bound in a lockbox, should be account bound, not character bound.
Ensign
# 32
01-18-2013, 04:13 PM
I'm a newbie so I've probably missed something after just jumping in at the deep end and playing, but how do I open these things? I've picked up a few dozen.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste10101 View Post
I'm a newbie so I've probably missed something after just jumping in at the deep end and playing, but how do I open these things? I've picked up a few dozen.

Each box needs a Master Key to unlock. Sold on the zen store in singles and 10 packs, or on the exchange for around 1.3-1.4 mil EC each.
Captain
# 34
01-18-2013, 08:21 PM
So, after taking advantage of the low exchange rate for Dilithium and buying keys, I've come to the conclusion that unless you really love your fleet, you should stick to the Cardassian and Ferengi boxes.

I'm hoping the next box will be more like them.
# 35
01-21-2013, 10:56 AM
looking forward to maybe a big tough dominion ship (the reen were part of the dominion so hmmmmmmm)
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
01-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintisho View Post
looking forward to maybe a big tough dominion ship (the reen were part of the dominion so hmmmmmmm)
by that logic, so were the cardassians.

the dominion used the breen to help win the war just as they used they cardassians to get into the alpha quadrant.

{UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer
Ensign
# 37
01-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyn View Post
Each box needs a Master Key to unlock. Sold on the zen store in singles and 10 packs, or on the exchange for around 1.3-1.4 mil EC each.

Thanks. Now its this Zen thing thats also got me confused, I need it to get new ships. But I havent come across it as a reward in game, just dilithium and energy credits. What am I missing here?
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
01-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste10101 View Post
Thanks. Now its this Zen thing thats also got me confused, I need it to get new ships. But I havent come across it as a reward in game, just dilithium and energy credits. What am I missing here?
zen is a cash currency. you have to buy it with real money.

{UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer
Captain
# 39
01-22-2013, 03:39 PM
No you don't.

Just trade Dil on the dilithium exchange. Its a button in your inventory just below your refined Dilithium total.

Or you can pay. I suppose.

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 01-22-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Captain
# 40
01-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avitrek View Post
Either PWE isn't at all interested in making them BoA
I been over this.

New characters get free Lobi, if you bind to account Lobi people will just create a new character, get the free crystals, put in on account bank, delete character, repeat for infinite Lobi leading to the question.

What is more important? giving some Lobi to all players or allow players to go around combining Lobi from their multiple characters.

As it stands you want a obvious way to get infinite Lobi, of course they are not going to allow that and the only way to get your way that is simply convenient if they remove the Free Lobi quest from the system.

Edit: closing this down as the promotion is now over. -Brandon

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-24-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Closed Thread