Survivor of Romulus
# 11
01-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Without writing a book, say in one or two sentences, can you explain exactly what the problem is. Don't copy and paste the same post over and over. Just tell us what is wrong.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Captain
# 12
01-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asardetemplari View Post
Too bad Gold doesn't give you a way to shorten a pointless arguement that is clearly nothing but whining over nothing.
What are you trying to do, kill the forums?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
Without writing a book, say in one or two sentences, can you explain exactly what the problem is. Don't copy and paste the same post over and over. Just tell us what is wrong.
exactly, ive read both of his posts and i still have no idea wat he is complaining about.
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Career Officer
# 14
01-18-2013, 08:23 PM
* facepaws *

K, it's obvious kiddies.

1. They keep telling him/her that he/she has a silver account when they have a gold.

2. Customer support is sending confusing replies and not really helping.

3. No clear instructions about the gold features he/she is trying to get working.

4. BranFlakes read this and just edited it and ignored the problem like he always does.

5. Its a fine game, but it looks as it's been run by monkeys.

I take back number 5, as monkey's could run it better.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
* facepaws *

K, it's obvious kiddies.

1. They keep telling him/her that he/she has a silver account when they have a gold.

2. Customer support is sending confusing replies and not really helping.

3. No clear instructions about the gold features he/she is trying to get working.

4. BranFlakes read this and just edited it and ignored the problem like he always does.

5. Its a fine game, but it looks as it's been run by monkeys.

I take back number 5, as monkey's could run it better.
we are all aware of THAT problem, but we r not understanding the underlying problem
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshl7889 View Post
we are all aware of THAT problem, but we r not understanding the underlying problem
The reason why he is unsubscribing from gold is because of support. The issue was purely informational but customer support failed to verify account status and failed to understand the product they represent.

It looks like all they needed to do was post a link to the free to play matrix and explain the point that references the leveling up perks.

The sad thing is that they are at the point where they tell the customer to ask a forum about product features which is really bad if the company wished to up-sell a product.