Captain
# 11
01-18-2013, 10:41 PM
I uninstalled the game completely all files and folders even went into the registry and deleted them.Easy way in the registry is at the top left of the registry editor go to edit and then in edit click on find then in the find box type Cryptic and then search for it then in the lower right side look for the items that are highlighted blue and delete them.

Every thing is back to normal.

Last edited by xcom43; 01-18-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Lieutenant
# 12
01-19-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokanski View Post
This is insane.
I will certainly not re-install my windows and format my laptop.
Looks like bad customer service.
This is peer to peer support, IE: I don't work for PWE. If you'd like a response from them, please by all means head over to their support forum located here: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/home

Good hunting!

Jenna

Been playing since launch.
Ensign
# 13
02-16-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm still having the same problem a month later and not a single semi-reasonable solution has been posted (no I will not directly connect my modem to my computer, I am typing this message and have 5+ devices connected to wifi that all work with no problem and all apps and games work fine). I already disabled my firewall and installed the game from scratch using the main launcher and the steam version in different install directories.

If you haven't posted a solution or update for the launcher by now, you clearly don't want my business and don't give a flying F about me or the other people with this identical problem, so I'm going to uninstall this and forget I ever tried.