# 11
01-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
No one care about champions?
*AHEM*yesthisisit*HEM*
# 12
01-19-2013, 03:36 AM
I cant get everything from game what i want on easy way....Grind is bad....I QUIT!!!!! , i just love to read threads like this one lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
01-19-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plox21 View Post
I cant get everything from game what i want on easy way....Grind is bad....I QUIT!!!!! , i just love to read threads like this one lol.
Which you obviously didn't, since no one has said they are quitting in this thread.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Career Officer
# 14
01-19-2013, 04:50 AM
psssshhhhhht!

discussing moderation is against the rules too, and i think this thread is doing it. (if my interpretation of the rules is correct, since i can't discuss it i can't ask about it either )
Community Moderator
# 15
01-19-2013, 05:44 AM
I can't speak to Champions but here we close as they inevitably lead to flame, anger and rage - none of which are helpful.

We also have a very active community moderator team
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 16
01-19-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonner View Post
I am really beggining to think this is the worst community, game related ive been a part of.
You obviously have never read the SWTOR forums. This place is hugs and kisses compared to the venom, bile, and most recently bigotry that gets spewed over there.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-19-2013, 06:12 AM
Reading "I quit" threads is like watching a grown up through a temper tantrum in public. It is pretty funny, but should be discouraged.
Community Moderator
# 18
01-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Hi,

Since discussion of moderation isn't allowed on these forums, I'm shutting this thread down. If you have a question about moderation, please open a "Forums and Website" ticket via the link below or via the "Support" link at the top of this page, and the Community Team will address it.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Cheers,

syberghost
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Closed Thread