Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
Task Force Omega Gear & STF Ground Mission Issues?
After the latest patch was applied, some of us started to notice a certain change. While we are running though Khitomer Ground Elite, the game acts as if we are not wearing gear. Instead of prevent a certain amount of damage, players are getting hit with 100% weapons fire. Possible bug?

If the idea of obtaining the reputation gear is to prolong an avatar's lifespan, (prevent more damage/cause more damage), why are they not working as intended? Players put in endless hours of grinding, so they can obtain gear to make things a little easier.

Why bother grinding through the reputation system, so we can obtain items in which are useless?

Did you guys nerf something?

Was a glitch introduced in the lasted patch?

Last edited by linyive; 01-19-2013 at 08:17 AM.
Captain
# 2
01-19-2013, 10:06 AM
After playing a few more missions, I have discovered that this may be a randomized glitch. I hope Cryptic will eventually fix this issue.
Captain
# 3
01-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Yeah borg on ground tend to do alot of dmg, especially with crits that uh-hum blow thru 400+psg str and 600+health in 2 shots. Basically a heavy or an elite tactical drone does roughly 500+dmg on the norm per shot to the above mentioned stats for which my toon has. Maco or omega mkxii gear isn't all what it's cracked up to be imo.
Captain
# 4
01-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Tank here

It's just as easy as it's always been. If you aren't tanking or you aren't set up to tank, you are not supposed to stand out in the open.

If everyone could tank simply by getting MK XII gear it would totally destroy the purpose of having classes.

And also shields are not actually used in tanking so I hope you didn't go throw passives away on useless shield bonuses in the rep system.