Captain
# 4141
01-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob stands in a room in stance tower and looks at the sun as it sets he sits down on a chair as he moves to the balcony.

Roland : I have sent samples to top scientist all over the quadrant. I'm sure someone will come up with something.

Jacob : its fused itself to the omega particle it can't be removed. Blood toxity is now at 50% Roland I have to either find away to remove it or find a way to make them both work together. And neither option is looking very good right now.

He takes another drink before throwing the bottle.

Jacob : can't even get drunk now. Sighs.
*Dorman arrives bottle in hand*

Dorman: I see you are pissed about something. I guess this is useless same with the idea I have.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-18-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Career Officer
# 4142
01-18-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

Dorman: I see you are pissed about something. I guess this is useless same with the idea I have.
Jacob looks at Dorman and sighs.

Jacob : I don't know what I'm thinking right now admiral if I am to be perfectly honest.
Career Officer
# 4143
01-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Quote:

After he pounds his fist into the stone porder of the balcony he turns to the admiral.

Jacob: I'm sorry. Yes you are right I am upset. Mostly cause right now there is nothing I can do when people I know need my help.
Captain
# 4144
01-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
After he pounds his fist into the stone porder of the balcony he turns to the admiral.

Jacob: I'm sorry. Yes you are right I am upset. Mostly cause right now there is nothing I can do when people I know need my help.
Dorman: I know the feeling. More than you know. When I first started my career over a century ago, me and my reman mentor had to stop an assassination plot . He took a shot in place for Admiral Ross and died right there. Then Admiral Ross not 5 or 6 years later. All my friends that died in the Shadow War.. I know the feeling quite well. When those moments do come you find some way to take it and vow to save as many as you can. That is what Admiral Ross and My Reman mentor told me.
Career Officer
# 4145
01-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Dorman: I know the feeling. More than you know. When I first started my career over a century ago, me and my reman mentor had to stop an assassination plot . He took a shot in place for Admiral Ross and died right there. Then Admiral Ross not 5 or 6 years later. All my friends that died in the Shadow War.. I know the feeling quite well. When those moments do come you find some way to take it and vow to save as many as you can. That is what Admiral Ross and My Reman mentor told me.
Jacob just looks at him and sighs.

Jacob: I'm sure admiral .
Career Officer
# 4146
01-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Jacob : I'm sorry admiral. My thoughts aren't really in order right now. I have a lot I'm thinking about.

He walks over to a wall where his armory of suits appears for all different kinds. He picks one out and starts to work on it.

Last edited by logang19; 01-19-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4147
01-19-2013, 11:46 AM
*Republic 9th Fleet, 2nd Tactical Group. Beta Epsilon Sector.*

Group Command (R.S.S. Hyperion): This is Group Command to all ships, Red Alert! All Communications Channels except for infra-system communications are being jammed!

*Federation 3rd Fleet. Sirius Sector.*

U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC 1701-H): Enterprise to all ships, all Federation Communications are being jammed! Switch to emergency Channel D! Read Alert! Expect imminent attack!

*3rd Klingon Strike Fleet "Blood Dagger". Klingon-Romulan Border.*

Markon: I.K.S. Rotarran to all ships! Contact with Homeworld has ceased! We are unable to contact the nearby Starbase! All ships to Defence Condition 1!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4148
01-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Jacob stands up as Roland puts on what's going on.

He walks over the the suit and looks at it a moment.

Jacob : Roland is the mk VI suit done.

Roland : yes sir but that is made to house a ai core.

Jacob I know Roland but I have an idea. Is cryo chamber one ready.

Roland : yes I don't mind telling you this might not work.

Jacob gets into the cryo tube

Jacob: I know but if it does it will give us tome to fix this.

Hook ups from the cryo tube connect to the armor. Which is not a suit but really a whole cybernetic body composed of the strongest metals on the galaxy. Jacob looks at Roland for a moment before the cryo activates and he falls asleep. The connections between the chamber and the suit start to glow as the suits own omega core begins to activate. After a fee moments it all stops and Jacob now mentally in the suit falls on one knee before getting back up. He looks at himself on the cryo chamber.

Jacob : Roland move it to a secure location. Admiral Dorman I think we are going to need all the help we can get.
Career Officer
# 4149
01-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Jacob takes a moment to let Roland uplink with his new body

Jacob : ok what's our status Roland.

Roland: you have shown a wonderful job of adapting to controlling the suit sir.

Jacob: yeah it feels different. That's for sure.

His heavy footsteps echo in the room as he walks to a screen calling up the rest of the team.

Jacob : the is Jacob to all allied forces. Switch to frequency 2390.0092 a band. Lets strike back.
Career Officer
# 4150
01-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Jacob : Roland get me a location on the coordinates we received from the section 31 base. We need to get to them.Dorman you are free to join and you can even use a suit if you want.