Captain
# 1 Boot Camp VA Election Results
01-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Here are the results from the election:

VA of Communications and Administration: Regulus/aquitaine
VA of Public Relations and Recruitment: jedinikon
VA of Digital Media: drkfrontiers

Congratulations to the three of you. I look forward to working with you closely. As you know, these three VAs, along with myself and Branflakes, will form a steering committee for Boot Camp. Thank you to everyone who voted and ran for office.

All the best,

Sargon

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
# 2
01-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Congratulations to all!

Its going to be great being of service to the community.

My pet project through the next coming weeks is to start taking all the content/ builds on the PvP Boot Camp website and creating a "wiki"-designed page for each

Cheers,
@drkfrontiers
Career Officer
# 3
01-19-2013, 08:59 AM
Huzzah!

This includes a big hat with lots of feathers sticking out of it, a parking space for my elephant and an open-minded secretary with which to dictate too, right?

I'm also very excited to be included and will do my best to function as the best VA of "Communications and Administration" can be!

I'd like to thank my parents, the buckets of lottery money that was spent to realize my dream, all my thousands of followers worldwide, the personal support from John Lennon's Ghost, Sargon for his continued Bootcamp Leadership and fantastic drive to- wait, what's that John? Change my ship's name to what? NO John! We've talked about this! It's not even YELLOW... no, okay- yeah i'll see you guys later...

*walks away talking to his hand*
Captain
# 4
01-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Huzzah!

This includes a big hat with lots of feathers sticking out of it, a parking space for my elephant and an open-minded secretary with which to dictate too, right?

I'm also very excited to be included and will do my best to function as the best VA of "Communications and Administration" can be!

I'd like to thank my parents, the buckets of lottery money that was spent to realize my dream, all my thousands of followers worldwide, the personal support from John Lennon's Ghost, Sargon for his continued Bootcamp Leadership and fantastic drive to- wait, what's that John? Change my ship's name to what? NO John! We've talked about this! It's not even YELLOW... no, okay- yeah i'll see you guys later...

*walks away talking to his hand*
Ha ha, this is great.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Lieutenant
# 5
01-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I would like to Thank everyone who voted for me.. glad to see all the ec i spent on bribes was well spent.
Empire Veteran
# 6
01-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinikon420 View Post
I would like to Thank everyone who voted for me.. glad to see all the ec i spent on bribes was well spent.
EC!? All I got was this worthless GPL!

Career Officer
# 7
01-19-2013, 02:56 PM
CG on the appointments gentleman.
Coming from someone who's known Jedinikon a long time, he will bring tremendous knowledge and value to players looking to learn!
Leader of Quantum Gaming.
Join us @ www.quantum-collective.com!