Captain
# 4161
01-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob : Roland get me a location on the coordinates we received from the section 31 base. We need to get to them.Dorman you are free to join and you can even use a suit if you want.
Dorman: I don't suppose you have one with a framework?
Captain
# 4162
01-19-2013, 06:12 PM
*Agents storm into the presidential office of the Federation Santiago is at his desk cornered the agents removed and strip the room. One familiar agent comes to the front heavy phaser pistol out and he is whistling. *

Agent: Hello Mr. President.. *twirls the pistol around and around* Your services are no longer acquired.

*Fires several blasts that rip open holes cauterized immediately. and the President is dead.*

*SHIELD Flagship agents storm the bridge and SHIELD agents surround the Director and take him into custody. The Flagship itself goes into warp. *

*Elsewhere. James and the USS Odyssey C are trying to get a grasp of the chaos, Preston is onscreen*

James: Are you sure Admiral?

Preston: They have eliminated the entire staff of the government. President Santiago included.

James: Damn it... How are we setting up loyal wings of the Federation to us since the Coupe de ta.

Preston: I am going to be stepping in to lead the Loyal ones of the Federation. I am sure the Republic is going through some tougher times since I am hearing about turnovers to return to the Federation. The alliance of the Klingons has been retained.
Career Officer
# 4163
01-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Jacob : Roland feed through there systems and let's see what he is up to.
Looks like your out of time drake.
Career Officer
# 4164
01-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: I don't suppose you have one with a framework?
Roland : there is a prototype suit that might work.
Career Officer
# 4165
01-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Jacob is directly in section 31 feed and sees everything that is going on. Points.his hand pulse chamber at drake. Call them all off or you die. His top side phaser auto mini gun continues to scan the room.

Jacob. : one chance drake. Stand down or ill blow you to kingdom come.
Captain
# 4166
01-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Jacob is directly in section 31 feed and sees everything that is going on. Points.his hand pulse chamber at drake. Call them all off or you die. His top side phaser auto mini gun continues to scan the room.

Jacob. : one chance drake. Stand down or ill blow you to kingdom come.
*Hologram fades in and out and soon explosions rip through the facility as it is revealed as a fake facility. Roland is soon hacked with bizarre coding.*

*The agent speaks through on one end.*

Agent 3: Mr. Hasley. How do you feel when everything you care about is taken away from you. Your wealth, Your belongings, your family, your friends. How does it feel to slowly die while you watch..

Drake shall enjoy watching what you do as you float out in the vacuum.

*Jacob is soon thrown out into the vacuum.*

*Agent 3 turns to Drake at an unknown location. *

Agent 3: That should keep him occupied sir. His estate's and labs have been destroyed Though the terrasect is still missing as is a couple suits.

Aside from that my feedback plan worked it threw off Preston long enough. We also have control of SHIELD and the Federation. The Republic only exists in the state of DS61 or with their remnants. Their elimination was easy. Santiago was easy to dispose of as was the rest of the political group. We made sure. The Klingons won't do a thing.
Career Officer
# 4167
01-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
*Hologram fades in and out and soon explosions rip through the facility as it is revealed as a fake facility. Roland is soon hacked with bizarre coding.*

*The agent speaks through on one end.*

Agent 3: Mr. Hasley. How do you feel when everything you care about is taken away from you. Your wealth, Your belongings, your family, your friends. How does it feel to slowly die while you watch..

Drake shall enjoy watching what you do as you float out in the vacuum.

*Jacob is soon thrown out into the vacuum.*

*Agent 3 turns to Drake at an unknown location. *

Agent 3: That should keep him occupied sir. His estate's and labs have been destroyed Though the terrasect is still missing as is a couple suits.

Aside from that my feedback plan worked it threw off Preston long enough. We also have control of SHIELD and the Federation. The Republic only exists in the state of DS61 or with their remnants. Their elimination was easy. Santiago was easy to dispose of as was the rest of the political group. We made sure. The Klingons won't do a thing.
Jacob: well that could have gone better. Drake you mist really have a death wish. I'm also glad I came alone. Now to go rescue some friends.

He soon heads out. With only a small dent in his suit.

Jacob : also glad I moved some of that stuff to a different location.
Captain
# 4168
01-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Jacob: well that could have gone better. Drake you mist really have a death wish. I'm also glad I came alone. Now to go rescue some friends.

He soon heads out. With only a small dent in his suit.

Jacob : also glad I moved some of that stuff to a different location.
*Dorman chimes in, through the prototype suit. Annoyed.*

Dorman: Your not going to like this but Stane was working for them so I had to take the suit and remove the relic. For some reason it is boosting my powers and awareness. I am enroute. Stane did destroy the lab and I barely got out. Gyunei was captured, but I have his data.
Career Officer
# 4169
01-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
*Dorman chimes in, through the prototype suit. Annoyed.*

Dorman: Your not going to like this but Stane was working for them so I had to take the suit and remove the relic. For some reason it is boosting my powers and awareness. I am enroute. Stane did destroy the lab and I barely got out. Gyunei was captured, but I have his data.
Jacob we need to meet on an off the grid world where I won't stand out.
Captain
# 4170
01-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Jacob we need to meet on an off the grid world where I won't stand out.
Dorman: That will be hard considering it is Section 31 and Shield we are on the opposite ends of right now. I think us all staying under the radar and keeping cool as they grow. They are too strong right now.