Career Officer
# 4171
01-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: That will be hard considering it is Section 31 and Shield we are on the opposite ends of right now. I think us all staying under the radar and keeping cool as they grow. They are too strong right now.
Jacob: I agree but we have to meet up with everyone else.
Captain
# 4172
01-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: I agree but we have to meet up with everyone else.
Dorman: That is going to be the hard part. Plus I am carrying something that is going to make me a target. Can't help but to feel like a rodent with a red mark on my back.

*Back at a unspecified location*

Interrogator: *The Room is dark and dank, no lights Gyunei has a sack over his head and a blindfold.* : Welcome sneaky rodent.
Career Officer
# 4173
01-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Dorman: That is going to be the hard part. Plus I am carrying something that is going to make me a target. Can't help but to feel like a rodent with a red mark on my back.

*Back at a unspecified location*

Interrogator: *The Room is dark and dank, no lights Gyunei has a sack over his head and a blindfold.* : Welcome sneaky rodent.
Jacob : well I can carry the artifact on me safely once we meet up. Where are you ay now
Captain
# 4174
01-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Jacob : well I can carry the artifact on me safely once we meet up. Where are you ay now
Dorman: Zeta mark 783 by 215
Career Officer
# 4175
01-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Dorman: Zeta mark 783 by 215
Jacob : ok I'm going to try something. It may make a.little bit of a bang.

Jacob powers up the suits own transporter systems and creates a micro portal and soon appears near Dorman.

Jacob: wow that actually worked.
Captain
# 4176
01-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Jacob : ok I'm going to try something. It may make a.little bit of a bang.

Jacob powers up the suits own transporter systems and creates a micro portal and soon appears near Dorman.

Jacob: wow that actually worked.
Dorman: Yeah, I also feel your life ebbing away a little faster.
Career Officer
# 4177
01-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Jacob : well seeing as only my conscieness is in here that is a little difficult. Speaking of which I should ask what happened to the cryo chamber.
Career Officer
# 4178
01-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Jacob : please give me good news. But please I need to know.
Career Officer
# 4179
01-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Ooc: also I don't care what your answer is. I have my long range plans for him. Plan on making him into a almost optimus prime sort of character. So I need a big event to bring him about to that. Where he becomes more or less a living robot. But isn't like a android in that he has emotion still. So if someone wants to help bring about an event like that go ahead.

Last edited by logang19; 01-20-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4180
01-20-2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
*Hologram fades in and out and soon explosions rip through the facility as it is revealed as a fake facility. Roland is soon hacked with bizarre coding.*

*The agent speaks through on one end.*

Agent 3: Mr. Hasley. How do you feel when everything you care about is taken away from you. Your wealth, Your belongings, your family, your friends. How does it feel to slowly die while you watch..

Drake shall enjoy watching what you do as you float out in the vacuum.

*Jacob is soon thrown out into the vacuum.*

*Agent 3 turns to Drake at an unknown location. *

Agent 3: That should keep him occupied sir. His estate's and labs have been destroyed Though the terrasect is still missing as is a couple suits.

Aside from that my feedback plan worked it threw off Preston long enough. We also have control of SHIELD and the Federation. The Republic only exists in the state of DS61 or with their remnants. Their elimination was easy. Santiago was easy to dispose of as was the rest of the political group. We made sure. The Klingons won't do a thing.
*OOC: Did you have to kill of Santiago? I had plans for him.*

Drake: And when did I tell you to assassinate the President of the Federation?

And don't underestimate the Klingons. They may be stupid but they're smart enough to work out when they've been conned.
My Fan Fictions