Career Officer
# 31
01-19-2013, 06:22 AM
I just saw it. I've sent a message to my host and hopefully can get this resolved soon. Sorry about this everyone, but I don't know what happened.

UPDATE: I'm currently talking with my host trying to get this resolved. I don't know how long it will take but rest assured the skill planner will be coming back, I guarantee it.

Last edited by attilio87; 01-19-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 32
01-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Site came back

Thanks a lot
Career Officer
# 33
01-20-2013, 06:40 AM
On January 21, 2013 around 11:00 am EST (4:00pm GMT) I'll be moving the site to a new server. It'll be down while I backup and transfer the site. It should be backup the same day.

I know you're all going to miss the skill planner for a few hours but I promise it will be back online.
Career Officer
# 34
01-21-2013, 12:30 PM
The site is coming back online. If you don't see it on yet please be patient as [a lot of techno-babble] is being updated behind the scenes.

If anyone notices any problems once the site is up please let me know on here or through the contact page of the site. Thanks.
Career Officer
# 35
01-27-2013, 07:04 AM
The new Jem'Hadar ships were added to the site but there was a problem. If you created and saved a build using one of these ships you may need to recreate and resave it. I've fixed the problem now so please check your build.
Lieutenant
# 36
01-29-2013, 11:32 AM
I cant get the website to load any builds... i want to respec my science toon and not have to do it blindly.

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...lance+Explorer
ODYSSEY SCIENCE CRUISER - U.S.S. MAIDEN TORONTO NX-971312-B
VESTA MULTI-MISSION SURVEILLANCE EXPLORER - U.S.S. HOPE IN HELL NX-902013-A
Fleet member of Access Denied

Last edited by canadianmetalfan; 01-29-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Career Officer
# 37
01-30-2013, 06:22 AM
I just clicked on a few of them and they all loaded fine. Try it again, maybe it was a temporary glitch with the host. If it still doesn't work, let me know if any messages pop up or anything else that you see.
Lieutenant
# 38
02-01-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm curious if it is possible to have a ship and player layout added. I would love to see all my ships stats with gear etc to see how it works out.
Career Officer
# 39
02-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aftulus View Post
I'm curious if it is possible to have a ship and player layout added. I would love to see all my ships stats with gear etc to see how it works out.
Someone else requested something similar. It would be a lot of work to add that, but it is possible. If I do add something like that, the equipment wouldn't be the actual equipment in game, instead it would be a simple representation of it.

For example, instead of listing Phaser Dual Heavy Cannons [Dmg][CritH] Mk XII (totally just made that up) I would have 3 drop down menus. One for damage type (phaser, disruptor, etc.), one for weapon type (cannon, beam, etc.) and one for Mk. Maybe even one for rarity. So for each weapon slot you could just all of them to show which weapons you have. The same would go for shields, engines, etc.

The only items I might actually add are specialty items or items that belong to a set such as Maco, Jem'Hadar, etc.

The reason I would have to do it this way is because there are just too many items in the game for me to list.
Ensign
# 40 Epts3
02-10-2013, 12:17 AM
I've found medaled builds for tac captains in cruisers that I'd like to try; however, many have engineering BOFFs that have EPTS3.

I know I can't train BOFFs in that skill since I'm a tac captain, and I can't seem to find *any* BOFFs on the exchange that posses that skill.

Are there any engineering captains that could re-train one of my BOFFs? I'd be willing to pay EC or Dil. (Or does anyone know where I could get an engineering BOFF with EPTS3? Is there a mission I could run?)