Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Curly and wavy hair
01-19-2013, 03:46 AM
Could we PLEASE get some wavy or curly hair in game? The game has been around for almost three years and this isn't the first time this request is made. I get that in the priority list new hairstyles might be at the bottom of the pile. However, it's not like the game couldn't do with a breath of fresh air (or hair ) in the character customization department.

Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-19-2013, 05:04 AM
I have to agree, especially with the fact there's long straight hair for female but not long curly, Just take a look at Deanna Troi:

It would be nice to get some fresh new hairstyles in the game

Production Assistant & Art Director
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-19-2013, 05:53 AM
Not exactly her best hair day but a clear example of curly hair, lol.

While I think there were some instances where she pulled off the real curly hair well

I liked Deanna with gentle curls best.

Captain
# 4
01-19-2013, 05:06 PM
I would like a thick heavy hairdo so I could make an acurate xindi arboreal in the tailor too.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 5
01-19-2013, 05:12 PM
I would like a thick heavy hairdo so I could make an acurate xindi arboreal in the tailor too.

dp. sorry.

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 01-19-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Lieutenant
# 6
01-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Could have a toggle hair volume like the toggle shiny hair.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galr25 View Post
Could have a toggle hair volume like the toggle shiny hair.
Actually, they could do that with a slider, which is something that I suggested here before. I don't think it would be possible for it to add curls, though. Just alter the volume of any given hairstyle.
Lieutenant
# 8
01-20-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoryfive View Post
Actually, they could do that with a slider, which is something that I suggested here before. I don't think it would be possible for it to add curls, though. Just alter the volume of any given hairstyle.
It would be difficult really as it would be like all the other size sliders for head size , arm size etc really.
Could even put a hair length slider in to adjust length in preset hair styles or to reduce the amount of preset ones and increase the customisation ability.
Captain
# 9
01-20-2013, 06:29 AM
a slider that goes all the way from commando buzzcut to 70's wildchild .

Starfleet Veteran
# 10
01-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galr25 View Post
It would be difficult really as it would be like all the other size sliders for head size , arm size etc really.
Could even put a hair length slider in to adjust length in preset hair styles or to reduce the amount of preset ones and increase the customisation ability.
In my opinion, a volume slider and length slider would be more than possible. Considering that they've already figured out things like adjusting Caitian tail length and all.