Captain
# 4191
01-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob takes the artifact as it fits in a center in his chest.

Jacob: well done admiral. This is a big hit to drake.
Dorman: Or not, maybe just an annoyance. Since He has control of the Federation and SHIELD now, I am sure the Klingons are still allies so at least he is not changing much. What I worry about is what he is going to do about the Newtypes. I hope he doesn't use SHIELD as a measure for keeping them oppressed.
Career Officer
# 4192
01-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: Or not, maybe just an annoyance. Since He has control of the Federation and SHIELD now, I am sure the Klingons are still allies so at least he is not changing much. What I worry about is what he is going to do about the Newtypes. I hope he doesn't use SHIELD as a measure for keeping them oppressed.
Jacob : well. Without this

Taps his chest

Jacob: he shouldn't be able to go to phase two.

Occ: hm I wonder if I should turn the artifact into like a all spark hm.
Captain
# 4193
01-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Jacob : well. Without this

Taps his chest

Jacob: he shouldn't be able to go to phase two.

Occ: hm I wonder if I should turn the artifact into like a all spark hm.
Dorman: I don't think he would need that. His Hunter systems are already pretty packed and improved.
Career Officer
# 4194
01-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Dorman: I don't think he would need that. His Hunter systems are already pretty packed and improved.
Jacob: in any case this will save us slot of problems. But what is your plan admiral.
Captain
# 4195
01-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Jacob: in any case this will save us slot of problems. But what is your plan admiral.
Admiral: Right now the Republic is a loss, the only thing they have is a remnant. The official story is that they suffered a coup from Federation loyalists that wanted to return. The Federation and SHIELD are in his pocket now as well as a lot more resources. Best thing that most of us can do is keep an eye open because war at this point will be dangerous and bloody. I think Drake knows that.
Career Officer
# 4196
01-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Admiral: Right now the Republic is a loss, the only thing they have is a remnant. The official story is that they suffered a coup from Federation loyalists that wanted to return. The Federation and SHIELD are in his pocket now as well as a lot more resources. Best thing that most of us can do is keep an eye open because war at this point will be dangerous and bloody. I think Drake knows that.
Jacob : so we sit and wait huh. Well tell me when we need to move im going to take a little bit and think about my plans.

Jacob removes the artifact again and sets it down as he sits down on the ground. He sits there for about an hour when the artifact begins to glow. He looks at it and stands as he holds the artifact. A beam then comes from the artifact to his chest as he holds it. After a fewmoments he removes the artifact. With a new look of determination in his now somewhat human expression. He soon walks back out and looks at Dorman.

Ooc: it may be bad but I'm steeling optimus primes name now lol. Not like we haven't done it enough right.

Optimus : we must stop drake before any more lives can be lost. Do you believe you can find drakes location.

Ooc: he is now taller and stronger and smarter now as well.
Captain
# 4197
01-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Jacob : so we sit and wait huh. Well tell me when we need to move im going to take a little bit and think about my plans.

Jacob removes the artifact again and sets it down as he sits down on the ground. He sits there for about an hour when the artifact begins to glow. He looks at it and stands as he holds the artifact. A beam then comes from the artifact to his chest as he holds it. After a fewmoments he removes the artifact. With a new look of determination in his now somewhat human expression. He soon walks back out and looks at Dorman.

Ooc: it may be bad but I'm steeling optimus primes name now lol. Not like we haven't done it enough right.

Optimus : we must stop drake before any more lives can be lost. Do you believe you can find drakes location.

Ooc: he is now taller and stronger and smarter now as well.
Dorman: No.. Everytime we do it is a false one the man is a ghost. All we can do is sit back and try and protect the people should he try and do something out right war will be squashed.
Career Officer
# 4198
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Dorman: No.. Everytime we do it is a false one the man is a ghost. All we can do is sit back and try and protect the people should he try and do something out right war will be squashed.
Optimus: then we will force him to come to me. He still wants the artifact and we will make him come to me to get. We cannot allow him to threaten so many lives.
Captain
# 4199
01-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Optimus: then we will force him to come to me. He still wants the artifact and we will make him come to me to get. We cannot allow him to threaten so many lives.
Dorman: You will die if you do as you he has more numbers and we are still not sure what he has.
Career Officer
# 4200
01-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Dorman: You will die if you do as you he has more numbers and we are still not sure what he has.
Optimus: drake does not yet know our location nor does he know the true power of the artifact. Admiral I will not make you come with me but proxima XII is where I must go.