Ensign
# 1 Character Merge
01-21-2013, 09:40 AM
I created a "learning opportunity" for myself when I created a new account because I wanted a new toon with a different profession.

I now realize I can get extra character character slots for my existing account.

Q: Is there any way to merge / transfer the toon from account #2 into account #1?

Thanks in advance.
Captain
# 2
01-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Would have to talk to support, but I really doubt you can do this.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
01-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
But character merging is canon.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Community Moderator
# 5
01-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
Everybody go home, nynik has won the internet.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Rihannsu
# 6
01-21-2013, 11:08 AM
When I read the thread title, I was picturing this as the canon reference of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
Ok, I know, I know, turn in my Trekkie Card, but I don't recognize this... What is this from?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 7
01-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Unfortunately, it's not possible

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This is a premium service that some MMOs do offer for a considerable fee. I'm surprised Cryptic does not offer this. Then again, when I look at what is available for RMT purchase in STO, I see many missed opportunities.
Career Officer
# 8
01-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Ok, I know, I know, turn in my Trekkie Card, but I don't recognize this... What is this from?
That's Tuvix from the Voyager episode of the same name...and yes, even their clothes were merged in the transporter.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
01-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
That's Tuvix from the Voyager episode of the same name...and yes, even their clothes were merged in the transporter.
At least they changed the cloths in this one. When I look at tng:Rascels when they shrink the clothes are baggy and over sized yet when they reverse the process they have properly fitting clothes when small and back to big.
Career Officer
# 10
01-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
At least they changed the cloths in this one. When I look at tng:Rascels when they shrink the clothes are baggy and over sized yet when they reverse the process they have properly fitting clothes when small and back to big.
Could've been worse: imagine the clothes had also de-evol...de-devel...whatever back into the material the fabric was made of (probably cotton) and Picard had stood there with cotton bolls all over him.