Captain
# 51
01-19-2013, 02:03 PM
I dig it.

If it's a semi-SCI ship, I will seriously consider going for it for my Joined Trill. But it's cool looking either way.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Excellent looking ship, although it begs the question; If we can have ships look like this now, why doesn't Cryptic go back and fix existing errors in the ships we already have?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=163481

An example would be the TMP Constitution refit, the right pylon is asymmetrical/on a bit of an angle, and it clips through the right nacelle. Simple fixes should be relatively simple, if the art department has the capability to make ships that look as good as the Kamarag .
Republic Veteran
# 53
01-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I like it. It looks very Klingon and modernish enough to make sense.
This ship is from the mid 24th Century according to the first post, around the same time as the Ambassador.

It is basically the equivalent to a Klingon Ambassador Class (its named after a Klingon Ambassador as well)
Captain
# 54
01-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Will the Kamarag (and the Ambassador) be going into the Foundry?
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Empire Veteran
# 55
01-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Now that the Temporal lock boxes are fazed out I am worried.

I am worried that the Ambassador Class and Kamarag Class vessels will be lock box unlockable only, and not available for regular purchase through the c-store. I do hope I am wrong, but time will tell.
The user formerly known as Khern!
I hate the fact Perfect World force-joined STO and PW accounts...
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-20-2013, 02:27 PM
I may not actually fly one, but it just became my desktop wallpaper.
I was someone else here til the forum/account transition lied
and told me that my original name was taken.
Lieutenant
# 57
01-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torbk View Post
Now that the Temporal lock boxes are fazed out I am worried.

I am worried that the Ambassador Class and Kamarag Class vessels will be lock box unlockable only, and not available for regular purchase through the c-store. I do hope I am wrong, but time will tell.
not to worry, only non factional/temporally displaced vessels get put in lockboxes, the ambassador and this kdf ship are standard faction fare and will be available without a lockbox, likely for free during the anniversary and c-store with a console after that

((in case you were wondering, next lockbox is likely dominion themed))
Career Officer
# 58
01-21-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomin8r View Post
Excellent looking ship, although it begs the question; If we can have ships look like this now, why doesn't Cryptic go back and fix existing errors in the ships we already have?
A good question.

I know the lance on the Galaxy X isn't centered either, it's slightly to one side. That has been like that since I started playing the game back on F2P launch. The registry on the Noble Saucer isn't smooth either (because of the mesh design). Looks rather tacky.

Still, we live in hope.
Lt. Commander
# 59 K'Vort-class Battle Cruiser
01-21-2013, 10:44 AM
I personally look forward with great joy to both the Ambassador and the Kamarag! I've already replicated my main FED Cpt on the KDF side and anticipate getting all my toons a new ship!

If and when we get the K'Vort-class Battle Cruiser it should be either t4 or t5 BC as it is a newer BC than the K'tinga and a contemporary of the Vor'cha. As such it should have either 7 or 8 weapon slots, robust hull and epic speed/maneuverability, owing to the BoP design lineage.
Sarvour ShipyardsSarvour Shipyards
=@=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =@= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."
Captain
# 60
01-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvour0 View Post
If and when we get the K'Vort-class Battle Cruiser it should be either t4 or t5 BC...
It depends on if it's the prime timeline or alternate timeline K'Vort.

Prime would be a Cruiser BoP.
Alt would be a Battle Cruiser.

The Alt K'Vort is not the same as the Prime K'Vort.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Closed Thread