Career Officer
Is really awesome. I thought STO's per entity graphics budget, textures especially, wasn't high enough for that level of detail.

It'd be nice to get that on all of the ships.
Career Officer
# 2
01-17-2013, 10:49 PM
I agree. The Galaxy needs another touch-up, badly.
Captain
# 3
01-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunkl View Post
I agree. The Galaxy needs another touch-up, badly.
Agreed. I reference my own post as proof of one of the many things they need to fix on the Galaxy-class model.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=520631

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Career Officer
# 4
01-21-2013, 12:23 PM
...ahem

ALL ships do in fact have this high res paneling, you just can not see it on your own ship because you are zoomed out to far, you can in fact not zoom in close enough to see all the detail.

go out in space and zoom in close on another players ship, you will see every ship has the same detailed paneling.
Captain
# 5
01-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
...ahem

ALL ships do in fact have this high res paneling, you just can not see it on your own ship because you are zoomed out to far, you can in fact not zoom in close enough to see all the detail.

go out in space and zoom in close on another players ship, you will see every ship has the same detailed paneling.
I don't know if it's just my copy of the game (which is notorious for having bugs and crashes), but if, in space, you go into the settings and flip the "Shoulder Camera" on and off, then apply, you can zoom in more.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!