Starfleet Veteran
# 3951
01-21-2013, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chequeplease View Post
Welcome to the Federation Fleet.

Apologies to my fellow fleet mates for not being around much these last couple months, it seems the real world is conspiring to keep me away.
Yea same wih me, I was hoping to be back on more after new year but some RL issues just keep geting in the way, I will have to make some time to play
Ensign
# 3952
01-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey Mikey, I filled out the application to join the fleet a few days ago, but I received a pm that said they couldn't find me. My handle is chuck@wetoddted. I sent you a friend request with the hope that it would help you find me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3953
01-22-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetoddted View Post
Hey Mikey, I filled out the application to join the fleet a few days ago, but I received a pm that said they couldn't find me. My handle is chuck@wetoddted. I sent you a friend request with the hope that it would help you find me.
I have sent you an invite in game, I am unable to accept apps on the forums yet but another Admiral should accept it shortly, See you ingame and if you ever need a hand with anything let me know
Lt. Commander
# 3954
01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Got cha' Welcome...

NOTE*** For some reason I can not sign to Fleet Site????
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet

Last edited by francisakirk; 01-23-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3955 Welcome to Federatio Fleet
01-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Welcome to Federation Fleet, Chuck,,,sorry for any delay...log in problems OK now Have fun enjoy!!!

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Republic Veteran
# 3956
01-24-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey Ethan. Sorry we did not get more of a chance to chat last night.
Lt. Commander
# 3957 The VKF
01-25-2013, 05:43 AM
No problemo Admiral!

There's not enough time in the day!

Here's some Star charts you might like..."Offical Star Charts"

<click> see my complte profile...enjoy

http://starfleetexperience.blogspot.com/

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmox View Post
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Welcome!

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
Ensign
# 3959
01-25-2013, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, I bet you don't remember me.

If you do, Then congratulations, you have one helluva memory. Otherwise, I will introduce.

I am Alexbond45. I was one of the first members, well, ever.

In my immaturity, I wasn't very humbled to the clan system of any games, however, much of this has changed. I have been in the 1st Ranger Battalion Realism Unit for 8 months now, and in this unit it is hard to advance, at all. I have been at the basic rank for the entire time and love it quite much.

As such, I want to rejoin, see how the fleet has been doing. I want to try STO one last time before I finally say "Screw this"

-@Alexbond45
Career Officer
# 3960
01-29-2013, 05:37 AM
Always good to see new players joining. Welcome to all the new guys.

Looks like I'm going to busy for a couple of days with work, but hopefully, from Friday I will be online a lot over the weekend. A Chance to make up for missing out the last couple of months.
The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx