Ensign
i have been googling around and have no idea if the support team are even bothering to look at my issue.

Is there a Fix to be able to officially view the support area of the website ?
Loads fine when logged out but if i log in :/ nothing works.
Commander
# 2
01-21-2013, 01:13 PM
I can't get to the part of the support site for submitting support tickets; fortunately I only have a relatively minor issue I'd like to address, but I've tried every major browser and none of them will load the page, they just give up complaining of too many redirects.

That sound like the same trouble you're having?
Commander
# 3
01-21-2013, 02:14 PM
You can email customer service at the following address: customerservice@perfectworld.com

For any billing or account inquiries, your email MUST come from the address registered to your account.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Captain
# 4 Support link not working?
01-21-2013, 05:49 PM
While Trying to file an issue by clicking the Support link on the web page, i'm unable to get any support do to too many redirects. I've never had this issue before but it seems to be affecting all of the Cryptic sites for me. I eventually had to google some direct page to finally get through, but there were a few times where even that wouldn't work. It would tell me i needed to select a catagory even though they'd all been selected already.

Is any body else having these issues suddenly or is it just me, and if so is there any way to fix it to be able to get support working again?
Captain
# 5
01-21-2013, 06:14 PM
the email is a great tip, thank you. I'm glad the redirect issue isn't just me though, but thank you for the help.