Starfleet Veteran
# 1 1100 Day Vet Reward?
01-21-2013, 05:04 PM
So I just noticed that I'm 14 days from 1100 days subscribed, but I haven't heard what the 1100 day vet reward is going to be. So please tell me, what is the 1100 day vet reward going to be?
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Career Officer
# 2
01-21-2013, 05:05 PM
There isn't going to be one. The reward system stops at 1000 days.
Captain
# 3
01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
The devs have mentioned that if they add more veteran rewards, then it will be extra ones for before 1000 days before they add ones past 1000 days. More people will get a use out of earlier veteran rewards and with the most recent change to the lifetime subscription, any veteran reward past 1000 days will be considered a lifetime perk since it is absolutely crazy to be a subscriber for over 1000 days and not become a lifer.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
The devs have mentioned that if they add more veteran rewards, then it will be extra ones for before 1000 days before they add ones past 1000 days. More people will get a use out of earlier veteran rewards and with the most recent change to the lifetime subscription, any veteran reward past 1000 days will be considered a lifetime perk since it is absolutely crazy to be a subscriber for over 1000 days and not become a lifer.
regardless of what you call it, veteran rewards where released every 100 days, I'm coming up on the next 100 days and I'm sure there are other who are already past it...so what is cryptic planning on doing for those of us who have been loyal for these past 100 days?
STOP THE
Quote:
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-21-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't care if they do any more rewards after 1000 days or not. I'm happy with the rewards we have and the monthly stipend.

I would like them to add a Fleet Chimera to the game, though.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
01-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
I would like them to add a Fleet Chimera to the game, though.

Me, too. I hearty-heart my Chimera.
Captain
# 7
01-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
regardless of what you call it, veteran rewards where released every 100 days, I'm coming up on the next 100 days and I'm sure there are other who are already past it...so what is cryptic planning on doing for those of us who have been loyal for these past 100 days?
You're way too self-entitled for your own good.

You were just told that the devs have no plans to offer rewards past 1000 days. Your loyalty for another hundred days will be rewarded by Cryptic having a game for you to play for the foreseeable future.
Empire Veteran
# 8
01-21-2013, 10:04 PM
I cant resist to troll here:

1100 vet reward: a BIG red "IWIN" button to be sent to subscriber's home which can be connected to your computer using a USB interface.

Upon pressing the button, instantly blows up all enemy ships within 10KM radius. No cooldown.
Career Officer
# 9
01-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarseir View Post
I cant resist to troll here:

1100 vet reward: a BIG red "IWIN" button to be sent to subscriber's home which can be connected to your computer using a USB interface.

Upon pressing the button, instantly blows up all enemy ships within 10KM radius. No cooldown.
There's just one small BUG They haven't quite worked out yet with this Button...

Every time you push it, it blows the nearest power transformer on a pole outside your house.

But Their Q&A is investigating rigorously and will have the problem resolved Soon™ ...

<snicker>
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 01-21-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
01-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
You were just told that the devs have no plans to offer rewards past 1000 days. Your loyalty for another hundred days will be rewarded by Cryptic having a game for you to play for the foreseeable future.
Having a game to play for the foreseeable future is not a reward, it is something I paid them to provide. For almost 3 years Cryptic has given its loyal customer base a little something to show them they are appreciated every 100 days. This is something that has generally gone over well with those of us who have played the game, and been loyal this entire time. You may not feel like anything is necessary, but I do. I also believe I have a right to voice my opinion on this forum without being trolled and called names by someone such as yourself.
STOP THE
Quote:
Closed Thread