Lieutenant
# 11
01-21-2013, 11:17 PM
While there should be a 1100-day reward because logic and emotion dictate so in unison, as previously mentioned the devs commented that they will not be making one (probably ran out of ideas).
You may try to raise public awareness and demand for it if it is important to you.
Otherwise, nope.

# 12
01-21-2013, 11:45 PM
With the lifetime subscription perk, veteran rewards past 1000 days have lost all purpose. Veteran Rewards used to mean loyalty to the game, but now they are just another perk gained with the almighty dollar. There might be the odd subscriber that applies for it, but not many. Adding more rewards to the older vet rewards would benefit far more people. While any veteran reward past 1000 days is just another lifetime subscription perk.

I rather have them set up a vendor for the veteran reward system so you can purchase various veteran rewards with veteran tokens which are given every 25 days. That way we could save up for really cool veteran rewards like a new ship or buy a bunch of cheap veteran rewards like a bunch of hats.
Lieutenant
# 13
01-22-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
have them set up a vendor for the veteran reward system so you can purchase various veteran rewards with veteran tokens which are given every 25 days.
That would be mighty cool!
Or, perhaps, a lobi stipend past the 1k mark?
Most clothes and trinkets have already been shifted onto the lobi store.

# 14
01-22-2013, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriklein View Post
That would be mighty cool!
Or, perhaps, a lobi stipend past the 1k mark?
Most clothes and trinkets have already been shifted onto the lobi store.
that is an interesting proposal. Especially considering that the buying power of the zen stipend is severly cut by the lobi store. You can only get 4 keys with your stipend...and that does not translate into very much lobi by opening up the lock boxes. I'd support a lobi stipend and a respec token every 100 days for Lifers/subscribers.
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Captain
# 15
01-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
You may not feel like anything is necessary, but I do.
And that's why you're too self-entitled. You're willing to pay for a service, so you get to enjoy the service. You don't deserve anything more than what you pay for. The rewards up to 1000 days were not some right you were entitled to. They were a privilege that Cryptic granted you. They don't have to keep saying "thankyou" with a little something extra every 100 days. If you don't like it, stop paying for the service. Or are you a lifetime subscriber? Because then you get the zen stipend every month along with the 1000 day rewards.

Just because you received a thankyou gift, does not mean you are "owed" more gifts. And you are wrong to think otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
I also believe I have a right to voice my opinion on this forum without being trolled and called names by someone such as yourself.
Well it's a good thing I never trolled you or called you names. I told you flat out that ten rewards spread over 1000 days is plenty of reward that a player deserves for paying for the game for that long. Go ahead and voice your opinion, but know that it's a whiny, narcissistic, self-entitled opinion and there will be plenty of other people who are going to say the same thing of you. Because they're right.

Last edited by fulleatherjacket; 01-22-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Career Officer
# 16
01-22-2013, 01:10 AM
The third line in my signature says it all...
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 17
01-22-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
The third line in my signature says it all...
You miss the top button?

Nah, just kidding.
Empire Veteran
# 18
01-22-2013, 04:14 AM
There is no point on making new rewards. They are done.
Sure you may get new stuff along the way like nw keys or new tech (like the account banks) but don't expect new rewards past 1000.
Lieutenant
# 19
01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
You miss the top button?

Nah, just kidding.
I don't know why he's missing it. It's right there.

# 20
01-22-2013, 04:36 AM
The Lobi stipend idea, would be more feasable. A little hard to see getting much more, than a free starship, at this point, as anything better for a reward. (Maybe a special feature episode for long time Vets (Long Time players?) for special game secrets, or something? Dunno...)

The Lobi idea would address as a 'thank you' for paying customers, that sure don't have to pay, but choose to anyway, past the 1000 day mark. (Unless they 'want' to try and pretend, that all the F2Pers will pay for lock boxes endlessly. And Chocolate milk comes from vigorously shaken brown cows too... anywho....)

This unless there's something that is gonna be sprung on us, without warning. I mean I 'do' give full credit for the free Breen ship bit, that was unexpected 'and' a nice ship to boot. Who knows what else could be coming. Call this all, cautious optimisim, to be certain.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93314053000&dateline=  1378014577
Closed Thread