Career Officer
# 12
01-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Go Away...

They don't want you... (apparently)...

<chuckle>
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Empire Veteran
# 13 Come Back
01-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Every one Klingon Warrior is important!!! KDF need a good warrior... then think in this:
  1. Season 8 (maybe cryptic think in kdf) I hope that season have more KDF experience... but... i hope
  2. Now is important reputation system/fleet marks for some stuff/passive skills
  3. then... Maybe in Season 8 for some stuff KDF possible is necesary some reputation/fleet marks

Then... read that, thinking... remember in season 9 cryptic maybe have a "new pvp system + pvp reputation system"

Well good luck all
Expand, or die.
Support: Ferengi cross faction!!

Lieutenant
# 14
01-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Wait hold up whats this? Cryptic is actually going to gibe us new content(am I in the right universe?). If so then I'll definitely come back come back.
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Read this:

http://www.stowiki.org/Upcoming_content

Expand, or die.
Support: Ferengi cross faction!!

Career Officer
# 16
01-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Also this:

I agree with several others that if you're looking for KDF stuff in particular, Season 8 (May) is your best bet.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 01-22-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-22-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm of a mind that we that are all ready and/or still here are not responsible for getting you to return to STO. If its anyones job its Cryptic studio's and PWI.

There is semi strong hints that we are going to get some real KDF content, but don't expect to see anything other then some starships, and some costumes (we hope) before May or June.

apraently there are KDF starships in the pipe, and alternate ship costumes/parts/skins anong with avatar costmes/uniforms.

WHEN we'll see these is the big question.

Return or Not. The choice is yours alone.
Khemaraa sends
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Empire Veteran
# 18
01-23-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
I'm of a mind that we that are all ready and/or still here are not responsible for getting you to return to STO. If its anyones job its Cryptic studio's and PWI.

There is semi strong hints that we are going to get some real KDF content, but don't expect to see anything other then some starships, and some costumes (we hope) before May or June.

apraently there are KDF starships in the pipe, and alternate ship costumes/parts/skins anong with avatar costmes/uniforms.

WHEN we'll see these is the big question.

Return or Not. The choice is yours alone.
Khemaraa sends
This alone is the truth. Its Cryptics job to make the KDF and STO as a whole entertaining enough to hold a players attention.

In the meantime I would suggest the foundry fro the content that the Devs have yet to create. Many are excellent and very well made.
For example, IMPERIUM is awesome. As is STORM CLOUDS, WOUNDED SKY, DEVIL'S DEVIANTS, SEEDING, FIRES OF ARMEGEDDON.
Captain
# 19
01-23-2013, 04:28 PM
I never really need a new KDF ship again after getting the Fleet Hoh'sus, best ship in the game pretty much. Going to be lots of new content for me soon, as what I consider content is these new lockbox/lobi ships I will see all my targets flying around in kerrat for me to go after. We have the perfect bop with the Hoh'Sus, and more targets to try it on, couldn't be happier.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartangamer View Post
Stopped playing after Season 6 because of the fact KDF weren't getting any new toys. So title says it all KDF convince me to captain my ship again.
Convince me to bother convincing you.