Career Officer
# 31
01-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpedcore View Post
I'd be honored to have the 26th listed among all of these great looking RP Fleets. Our details can be found in my signature. Look forward to happily answering any questions presented.
I'm assuming you also role-play in-game as well?? or is it just in the forums??
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
01-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
I'm assuming you also role-play in-game as well?? or is it just in the forums??
We absolutely do our RP in game. We incorporate forum RP in the form of memos, AARs, mission briefings, etc.
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Career Officer
# 33
01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpedcore View Post
We absolutely do our RP in game. We incorporate forum RP in the form of memos, AARs, mission briefings, etc.
oh good. Organized a lot like the forums/fleets in the Discovery: Freelancer Forums (you can see all the relevant stuff when you click on the Index tab, to see what I mean)

EDIT: by the way I added you guys in the list.

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 01-22-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Captain
# 34
01-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
perhaps you should apply that to yourself. You seem not to not understand the difference between everyday gossip and role-playing. Go open a book and read instead of patrolling and propagating your uneducated non-sense. Better yet, learn to become a conscious observer instead of spewing your own inner little world that goes 'la la la la la i can't hear you la la la la i don't care about you, I'm going to pervert the meaning of words la la la la'
Thank you so much for making my point for me. Pretending to be some sort of caretaker for an entire community, and then excluding people who don't conform to your own specific brand or type of RP of is about as pretentious as lashing out at someone for daring to stand up for groups you insult simply because they don't qualify for your subjective notion of "good RP".

Its that very sort of elitism and "I know better and am better than you because I do things my way" sort of thinking that gives anyone who has the courage to wear an RP tag a bad name.

Last edited by stirling191; 01-22-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Career Officer
# 35
01-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Thank you so much for making my point for me. Pretending to be some sort of caretaker for an entire community, and then excluding people who don't conform to your own specific brand or type of RP of is about as pretentious as lashing out at someone for daring to stand up for groups you insult simply because they don't qualify for your subjective notion of "good RP".

Its that very sort of elitism and "I know better and am better than you because I do things my way" sort of thinking that gives anyone who has the courage to wear an RP tag a bad name.
And again you go off on your own little tangent without understanding what is going on.
As I said, if you want talking-points and oorp, make your own thread for people that that do oorp. Good bye.
Captain
# 36
01-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
And again you go off on your own little tangent without understanding what is going on.
As I said, if you want talking-points and oorp, make your own thread for people that that do oorp. Good bye.
Interesting, so you're not refusing to list fleets because they don't RP enough, or the "right way" for you, while claiming to maintain a list of all fleets who RP?

Quote:
Here you can post all the fleets that role-play.
I think you'll agree that, just as in the beginning of STO, we need to have more role-playing.
Quote:
well if its a casual fleet, then that means you don't role-play. There are already way too many fleets that play o.o.r.p.. The list I'm creating is for role-playing fleets only.
Quote:
Casual means oorp. This isn't a thread about oorp talk in-game, it's about role-playing.
If you want to make a thread about fleets that oorp, go right ahead. This isn't the place to do it. My tongue has grown hair from repeating the same thing over and over.
Could have fooled me.
Career Officer
# 37
01-22-2013, 12:07 PM
List has been updated.
Career Officer
# 38
01-30-2013, 05:02 PM
other relevant threads, fleets, and reputations, have been updated and confirmed.
Career Officer
# 39
02-01-2013, 07:42 PM
One fleet will be removed if I do not receive information to the contrary: I have had reports from the leadership that there has been little activity the past three months. You know who you are. If that has changed, contact me.
I cannot list a fleet where new members will enter and be nothing but dead weight that simply gives its resources, and time, as if they are existing at the bottom of the pyramid; after all this is an mmorpg.
Career Officer
# 40
02-04-2013, 10:04 AM
---bump---