Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Leaving a Fleet
01-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to leave a fleet in order to join another one. My Klingon Character is associated with a fleet that doesn't seem to be doing much of anything to enhance our fleet starbase or embassy. Sometimes I feel as though I am the only one contributing and I'm looking to go to a Klingon fleet more like my Fed character, though I can't until I'm not associated with the fleet I'm with. Can anyone tell me how to get released from the fleet I'm with?

Thanks.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Bring up the Fleet UI, and click roster. Bottom right hand side should be a button that says Leave.
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Ensign
# 3
01-22-2013, 04:24 PM
I had the same problem after someone sent me a fleet invite just as I was requesting a cadet in the academy event and the darn thing popped up the second I hit the F key to request a cadet. I searched everywhere to work out how to leave the fleet including the wiki when the answer was right under my nose lol *notes those buttons need to be made more visible* so thanks warpedcore for pointing it out
Captain
# 4
01-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crwydryny View Post
I had the same problem after someone sent me a fleet invite just as I was requesting a cadet in the academy event and the darn thing popped up the second I hit the F key to request a cadet. I searched everywhere to work out how to leave the fleet including the wiki when the answer was right under my nose lol *notes those buttons need to be made more visible* so thanks warpedcore for pointing it out
I had not quite the exact same situation. Wasn't at the academy, I think I was Doffing or something, and the invite pop-up as I was about to click something, which resulted in my joining the fleet. Didn't know how to leave so I ended up apologizing to the Fleet and asking someone to boot me from it, which they were nice enough to do.
Commander
# 5
01-23-2013, 02:47 AM
press o while in game then team settings then privacy down the bottom allow fleet invites turn off no more invites
Empire Veteran
# 6
01-23-2013, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lassitim View Post
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to leave a fleet in order to join another one. My Klingon Character is associated with a fleet that doesn't seem to be doing much of anything to enhance our fleet starbase or embassy. Sometimes I feel as though I am the only one contributing and I'm looking to go to a Klingon fleet more like my Fed character, though I can't until I'm not associated with the fleet I'm with. Can anyone tell me how to get released from the fleet I'm with?

Thanks.
If you are looking for a great and very active KDF fleet, you may want to look up tosfleet.com. they have a klingon branch that is working twoards their T4 starbase. I know the leaders and they are a great group of ppl. Tell them Stewie sent ya
Captain
# 7
01-23-2013, 03:45 AM