Rihannsu
# 121
01-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepcalm View Post
One thing I noticed that I kinda don't like.
Where's the kar'tarkin, guys?
Plus, yay, full sets of phased polaron weapons and stuff.
Yep, I noticed no mention of it either

Sad, as they already have the asset in game, along with animations.
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
Rihannsu
# 122
01-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes. If you currently own (whether you got it from the exchange, winter package, a DOFF pack promotion, etc.) the attack ship and the dreadnought, you can obtain attack ship hangar pets.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Interesting choice of words there Brandon.

Does this mean we should expect a change in the future?

Empire Veteran
# 123
01-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Dominion Polaron is Phased polaron the only thing that changed was the text.
"In honor of the Dominion?s favored use of Phased-Polaron weaponry, a new Hybrid Weapon Pack containing this unique energy type will be available in the Dominion Lock Box. These weapons contain the special effects of both Phasers and Polarons, "

sounds like whats in the lock box and is pol/phas is going to be called Phased-Polaron. twhat we get from the featured episodes is now called dominion polaron and is pol/tet.

thus my headache
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 124
01-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
"In honor of the Dominion?s favored use of Phased-Polaron weaponry, a new Hybrid Weapon Pack containing this unique energy type will be available in the Dominion Lock Box. These weapons contain the special effects of both Phasers and Polarons, "

sounds like whats in the lock box and is pol/phas is going to be called Phased-Polaron. twhat we get from the featured episodes is now called dominion polaron and is pol/tet.

thus my headache
That makes no sense, I thought the cannons/ beam array from the 2800 mission series were phased polarons? Have they changed them in that series just so they could sell the phased versions in the Lobi store?
Career Officer
# 125
01-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Wow. I daren't think of what must be included in the next lockbox to top this one. Q powers or something mad.

Love me some Jem'Hadar
----
Empire Veteran
# 126
01-22-2013, 03:54 PM
You know what? The bioneural sucks hard, plain and simple. Even compared to a regular plasma HY torp. It's between the HY2 and HY3 torp, but with a 1' CD and no regular trop in between. I'm waiting for Fed complaints about that weapon they thought it gave KDFs an edge over them. If only i could get a refund on that crap...

Last edited by diogene0; 01-22-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 127
01-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeward1701 View Post
Interesting choice of words there Brandon.

Does this mean we should expect a change in the future?
No. It's meant as if you owned it at one time and discharged it (not sure why anyone would ), you no longer "currently" own it -- this was to clarify any questions like, "What if I owned it in the past and discharged it?".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 128
01-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
No. It's meant as if you owned it at one time and discharged it (not sure why anyone would ), you no longer "currently" own it -- this was to clarify any questions like, "What if I owned it in the past and discharged it?".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Cool, good to know.

Apologies if my post came across in a negative tone, I seem to be in a cynical mood tonight

Captain
# 129
01-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post

thus my headache
It's going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to get new weapons for my toons - I think I will go for all phased polaron - 2 great procs in one weapon

Mk12 purples phased polaron accx3 - YES! BOOM BOOM as everything you have for defense and shields and engines etc etc etc goes bye bye - throw in some SNB - happy times for my sci toon finally!
Captain
# 130
01-22-2013, 04:18 PM
The amount of p2w in this lockbox is insane.

But yo Klinks, I heard you want my HEC? Well, you got one.

Meanwhile, I dread facing a 5 attack bug team all loaded with these consoles.

But let's say I have 100M, which ship should I buy off the EC? I already have a HEC so I won't benefit as much from the JHE... But damn do I want that console.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.