Captain
# 131
01-22-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neos472 View Post
it is actually a armour look and since the KDF do not have the armour skins they really can't benefit from the cosmetic look
Would Jack Emmert and Dan Stahlinator care to remind us why KDF doesn't deserve to have armor skins?
All cloaks should be canon.
Career Officer
# 132
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Trouble with Gorn chests, Nausicaan armor, Klingon shoulderpads and Orion bolts and loincloths clipping through.

Nevermind Fed kits will doubtlessly do that too. And it remains to be seen what the overlap will do to a toon in full mk XII MACO or Omega Force costume.
Reave
Captain
# 133
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
I read the article, and saw several mentions of the Attack Ship, is that also goign to be a prize in this box? Or is it just that stuff will work on the bug ship as well as the new stuff?

Also, could we get a bulleted list of whats in this box as well? Maybe appended to the end of the article?
Republic Veteran
# 134
01-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Dominion Polaron is Phased polaron the only thing that changed was the text.
Not really...the old Phased Polaron which is now Dominion Polaron has the Polaron and Tetryon procs...the new upcoming Phased Polaron has Phaser and Polaron procs.
Captain
# 135
01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Actually, Feds have had the Atrox(Go Kilrathi... err.. I mean Caitians...) for a while now.... Heh... actually feds still don't have a free carrier. KDF can get a Vo'Quv carrier simply by buying it at a shipyard. you can even use your Brigadier General ship token to get one.
Feds have had free dedicated science vessels for a while now. Klingons still don't have a free science vessel (BoPs do not count as they do not have the hull nor the shield bonus innate to science vessels). YOu can even use your Brigadier General ship token to get one. So you see, for everything you think you have been doing without for the past three years, the other side has done without more.
Captain
# 136
01-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Some of you people are hilarious.

By hilarious I mean "make me think about not wasting time on this forum anymore".

Oh MMO's, never change.
Captain
# 137
01-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
This is false.

KDF have HG and Omega set armor visuals, they dont have the plastic pajamas or kit visuals (even if Joined Trill apparently have then), if this is set same as STF gear visuals it will work on both factions.

Unless you are telling me with a strait face KDF lacks armor visuals on the Omega ground set.
The following excerpt is a direct quote from the blog post:

As an added cosmetic bonus, the upgraded version of the Jem?Hadar Personal Armor will now also come with a different default costume overlay that will more closely resemble the garb worn by Jem?Hadar soldiers. While not a true costume option, Federation players can display this cosmetic option simply by choosing the ?Show Visuals? option on their personal armor, with the item equipped. Most Federation Bridge Officers will also be able to display this unique armor overlay.

Do you see Klingon, KDF, or both factions in general mentioned in the previous paragraph?
Career Officer
# 138
01-22-2013, 05:36 PM
- i want a Dominion Shuttle/Fighter for my shuttle Slot

- i want a proper Jem'Hadar player captain (you are selling monsterplay in boxes, then please sell me the complete thing)

- i don't like Set Upgrades from Lobi Store that is pure Pay 2 Win and it is bad, upgraded Sets belong in Reputation Systems, not LockBoxes.

- so i take it there will be no Dominion Reputation system anytime soon, not if you blow all the good Dominion stuff out now.

- Tactical Carrier? PLEASE come with 8 weapon slots and 5 tac console slots? PLEASE? I hated all carriers so far because they just had no oomph and were Sci centric, a tactical carrier for a tactical captain... i want that!

- i see the Jem'Hadar Bug Ship NPC version still has not been updated to the Player Ship visuals since last year. could you please get that done, the low res NPC ship is really nothing fancy to look at, and if i have them as option for the fighter bay, they better look their best!

- The Dreadnought scale was way to small last time i checked, plz correct the scale UP, that ship is supposed to be Tholian Dreadnought HUGE!
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ar...iant-breen.jpg

- i want to see the visuals of the JemHadar Armor... now!
Empire Veteran
# 139
01-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
- i want a Dominion Shuttle/Fighter for my shuttle Slot

- i want a proper Jem'Hadar player captain (you are selling monsterplay in boxes, then please sell me the complete thing)

- i don't like Set Upgrades from Lobi Store that is pure Pay 2 Win and it is bad, upgraded Sets belong in Reputation Systems, not LockBoxes.

- so i take it there will be no Dominion Reputation system anytime soon, not if you blow all the good Dominion stuff out now.

- Tactical Carrier? PLEASE come with 8 weapon slots and 5 tac console slots? PLEASE? I hated all carriers so far because they just had no oomph and were Sci centric, a tactical carrier for a tactical captain... i want that!

- i see the Jem'Hadar Bug Ship NPC version still has not been updated to the Player Ship visuals since last year. could you please get that done, the low res NPC ship is really nothing fancy to look at, and if i have them as option for the fighter bay, they better look their best!

- The Dreadnought scale was way to small last time i checked, plz correct the scale UP, that ship is supposed to be Tholian Dreadnought HUGE!
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ar...iant-breen.jpg

- i want to see the visuals of the JemHadar Armor... now!
I agree... seems like PWE doesn't understand a lot of us have more than 1 character. Unless they change it to something like you are suggesting I'm pretty much going to do as I do in most cases is just discard the boxes(LTS players should have a function... auto discard of lockbox feature).
Captain
# 140
01-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
You mean the same console that can only be used on the Defiant-R and Galaxy-X?

Are you telling me with a strait face the bio-warhead is restricted to just one KDF ship?

You know what? if you people did not just exaggerate and lied all the time perhaps the "fed carebears" you oh so hate might actually agree with the fact the KDF have problems but its not you people event want that, you just want to be invincible in PvP and steamroll the "feds".
So logically you progressed from cloak to invincible in PVP? Perhaps you just don't know how to deal with one.