Survivor of Romulus
# 101
01-22-2013, 02:10 PM
hmmm so.. the explosion opens a rift to the mirror universe drawing in a ship alligned to the terrans... so.. if 2 of the same ships were to explode in both unvierse at the same time.. we would have a doorway back and fourth between the mirror and prime universes...

hmmm thats something I could work with at a later date.

Okay the Mirror ship that spawns is technically "Tholian" is that to stop them from shooting the Tholians or will we get more specifics on that later (captured mirror ships, terran-tholian alliance, etc?) ?
Commander
# 102
01-22-2013, 02:39 PM
So I can have a #spock, just one that looks nothing like Leonard Nemoy!?
Like this; http://www.stowiki.org/File:Spock2.png
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 103
01-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Re-read the above posts I think you might have read that wrong as you can't use his likeness.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Okay...can we have a Spock as an NPC Contact?
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 104
01-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
So I can have a #spock, just one that looks nothing like Leonard Nemoy!?
Like this; http://www.stowiki.org/File:Spock2.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Okay...can we have a Spock as an NPC Contact?
No; likenesses are not allowed in Foundry missions. Worf is available because it's not a likeness to Michael Dorn (i.e. you can't tell that Worf is Michael Dorn).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 105
01-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
No; likenesses are not allowed in Foundry missions. Worf is available because it's not a likeness to Michael Dorn (i.e. you can't tell that Worf is Michael Dorn).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
What about "Romulan Ensign Female 01"? She looks a lot like Denise Crosby to me.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
# 106
01-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
What about "Romulan Ensign Female 01"? She looks a lot like Denise Crosby to me.
If it looks like someone, don't use it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 107
01-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the clarification.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Commander
# 108
01-22-2013, 05:32 PM
One more then I'll drop it lol
Would these Spocks be ok?... I basically copied the one In-Game and then aged him, I even changed a couple of the facial to make it 'less' like Nemoy!

Possible Spocks (link).

I'm only making a fuss because it was going to be a cool cameo to liven up a battle.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 01-22-2013 at 05:36 PM.
# 109
01-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
One more then I'll drop it lol
Would these Spocks be ok?... I basically copied the one In-Game and then aged him, I even changed a couple of the facial to make it 'less' like Nemoy!

Possible Spocks (link).

I'm only making a fuss because it was going to be a cool cameo to liven up a battle.
No; they wouldn't be okay. Any vulcan male you make with the name Spock is going to have likeness issues. I would come up with something else to be safe -- maybe a long lost descendant or family member of Spock.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Rihannsu
# 110
01-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Not even if it's the same model used in Cryptic STO missions for Sela? Cutting the Cord has a dialogue box for Sela, complete with visual.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!