If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Some characters were stuck in a loading screen with a "Server Not Responding" message
Causes your Scramble Sensors ability to also debuff the recharge timers on any affected targets.
* For this officer, it is a -50% debuff that lasts 10 seconds. It will always occur as long as the Duty Officer is on your active roster.
* All targets affected by your Scramble Sensors will be afflicted with this debuff.
* It has a short duration, effectively only "disabling" powers that have recently been used, since powers that are activated while under this effect will have their standard recharge timers reset by the debuff expiring, long before the cooldown would have ran out.
* A 50% debuff to recharge speeds means that a power that would normally cool down in 60 seconds will require 90 seconds instead. However, since the debuff only lasts 10 sec, this only really has a noticeable effect on powers that have <10 seconds remaining on their recharge cycle. Anything else will have its recharge period restored to normal when the debuff expires.
* In PvP, Science Team will cleanse both this effect, and the standard effects of Scramble Sensors.
his one, im a bit startled. this has mass team abuse potential. at least the effect only lasts 10 seconds and isn't permanent till its all the way cooled down. i guess it wont be that big a deal
Yeah um, I did consider this stuff in an earlier post but didn't go into much detail. I'm leaning toward dusting off my B'rel Spooooooon and seeing how bad it can be Doffs/VM/SS/AMS/Trics/PSWTorp/PSW et al.
Also another doff that has ZERO use in pve.... go figure right. Not sure why Cryptic insists on dumping on pvp every single box... they can sell these things with out trying to temp pve heros to que up to get revenge. lol
I don't mind the Carriers.. yet.. (Though Assault carrier probably means SIMILAR to Kar'fi, but BETTER obviously.. since it's lockbox)
But this is what pisses me off the absolute MOST..
Normally I don't say things like this... But
/Rant on **** you Cryptic! Oh ****ing Gee.. you have to have the Jem'Hadar Attack ship, the best escort in the ****ing game to get Pets for a Carrier.. which will probably be Over ****ing powered ****. Not to mention now this will drive up the ****ing price of the existing bugs on the Exchange!
And to top it off all the ****ing consoles can be used on the god damn Bug?! Making it MORE powerful?! REALLY?!
Before I didn't care to get a Jem'hadar Bug, because honestly I don't think I could fly it properly. Geez../rant off
It doesn't even really make sense. Who's going to own a JHAS on the same toon they're using for a team carrier? I'd say Cryptic is catering to the overly-wealthy but it's not like there are that many JHASes on the market even if you were to want one on ill-fitting toons.
Making it an account-wide unlock wouldn't undercut profits the way it would with the Galor. People can't conceivably get a JHAS, and sure as hell not for a toon that makes zero sense for the ship.