Ensign
Hi!

I got to Tier V in both Romulan and Omega personal reputation.

How do i cancel current selected research? If i cant cancel there is no point in playing this game anymore, not going to pay 34000 refined dilithium for something i dont need atm.

Is there adaptive omega ground MK XII equipment? I only see Maco.
Rihannsu
# 2
01-23-2013, 05:44 AM
You don't. It's requested feature, but not currently available.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2013, 05:55 AM
You must have Maco XII to get adaptive Maco. Ground.

Last edited by vesolc; 01-23-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Ensign
# 4
01-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
You must have Maco XII to get adaptive Maco. Ground.
I have all MACO XII and OMEGA XII ground and space, got it before reputation system.
Career Officer
# 5
01-23-2013, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydust View Post
Hi!

How do i cancel current selected research? If i cant cancel there is no point in playing this game anymore, not going to pay 34000 refined dilithium for something i dont need atm.

You *did* queue the project requiring 34000 refined dilithium. Fortunately you have two active project slots for reputation system. Unless you queued it on both, in which case you are, for the time being, in an unfortunately difficult position:

1) Pay up the 34k dilithium.
2) Wait until they give you the ability to cancel projects (could be relatively soon, or not, I don't know).

If you think there "is no point in playing this game anymore" that is entirely your decision.

Btw, there is no "Adapted Omega" only Omega, MACO, and Adapted MACO.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Ensign
# 6
01-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
2) Wait until they give you the ability to cancel projects (could be relatively soon, or not, I don't know).

If you think there "is no point in playing this game anymore" that is entirely your decision.

Btw, there is no "Adapted Omega" only Omega, MACO, and Adapted MACO.

If everyone needs to wait for ability to cancel personal rep project than its clearly this messes up game for everyone.

And how hard is it to add cancel option?

Last edited by speedydust; 01-25-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Captain
# 7
01-26-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
If everyone needs to wait for ability to cancel personal rep project than its clearly this messes up game for everyone.

The thing warns you ahead of time that once started projects cannot be cancelled. So you have plenty of time to cancel your decision... until you click on ok a second time. So... all I have to say... is... your decision, live with it.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
# 8
01-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:

How hard is it? I don't know -- I'm not a developer.

Does everyone need to wait for this ability? No, because many people only queue projects after they are sure it's what they want and there are two active project slots so even if you did queue the wrong one in one of them, you can still use the other. Did you in fact slot two assignments you didn't want on both queues?

While Cryptic could make this easier and more forgiving, you have to assume at least some of the fault.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Hi!

Ignoring the fact that you have to click twice to start a project...

I have to ask...why would there be "no point in playing this game anymore"?

How does 34k dil (that can "easily" be earned backed) change the state of the game that much for you that it becomes a play or not play scenario?
# 10
01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
its just kdf xii gear for feds and fed xii gear for kdfs omega is the task force that protects the galaxy from the borg no adapted set for them no command they follow orders from neither starfleet or the empire the war between them doesnt excist to task force omega they work side by side to keep the borg out.
if you queued it your fault. what? sounds mean? well truely sorry but you click select then are you sure you want to choose this project pops up and you choose it twice a reselect ability isnt needed you choose it you keep it and do it fairly simple. you choose and costs too high? well it does show the costs under the item hover over it with your mouse and see all the prices.
i will admit i did select a project by mistake to make a scorpion fighter cost 30 engineers or operations later reduced to 10 but still 30 till i finished it after leaving it 2 weeks not even having a fed carrier me being me went and completed the scorpion fighters then went and got the artox carrier i made it my fault i selected it and i decided to us it tbh the peregrin fighters are better the ones that cost 5k ec lol thro i have seen elite scorpion fighters which are alot better too