Career Officer
# 21
01-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Love the site, btw. I need to roll another Caitian.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 22
01-22-2013, 09:45 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots

Last edited by bluegeek; 01-23-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Sry Sumghai, I didnt know this would agro u this much....wow, so many references :O

Yes, I admit it, I advertised my website in a few places...I thought people would like to know about it. Didnt think that was frowned upon. =U.U=
Community Moderator
# 24
01-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Let's try to keep the thread on topic, okay?

This is not the place to discuss someone's personal website.

If you have a question about what is and is not allowed in the rules, please PM one of the Moderators. If it's unclear, we'll get an official ruling from BranFlakes.

If you believe a particular post is a violation of the rules, please report it via Customer Service. Do not reply to it.

~ Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Career Officer
# 25
01-23-2013, 10:08 AM
The Bluegeek is right, this thread is about reporting things to watch out for, in the game. Mostely items that are malfunctioning, descriptions that are misleading and things that have glitches. ...etc.

here is another one I have had since I bought it, let me know if anyone else has had this problem. Maybe we can get someone to fix it. I bought the playable Caitian back in beta, and have never been able to label any uniform ive made, at first it kept saying error when I would type it in, but after season 5, they fixed the error message, but it still doesnt allow me to label any Caitian or now Ferisan I have.

Also both my main cats have ships that cant use the veteran material for the ship, this is for the D'kyr Vulcan ship and the Kar'fi carrier. Has anyone else had this problem?
Captain
# 26
01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if alien ships don't allow the veteran material since it looks Starfleet or KDF. I believe alien ships don't even include the standard materials that the regular ships get. I know that the Kar'Fi gives two choices that either are for that particular ship or for all Fek'Ihri ships that might exist.
Career Officer
# 27
01-23-2013, 11:08 AM
True, my ferengi is ship is the same way. I never tried it on my Caitian Carrier yet. While the D'kora has a cool and convenient inside for earning, they lack trophy space, u would think being for ferengis they would allow u to show off your latinum trophys. PLus have you noticed some alien ships have unique bridge and some dont, I was dissapointed not to see a cat bridge for my caitian carrier =U.U=

Before you open a ship pack, read up on it, make sure your not getting a standard box of crackers! You can always sell it for an insane amount on the exchange...I paid 150 million for my Ferengi ship =$.$= I would use the Ferengi ship but it is missing 2 science abilities I need for dealing with borg.
Lieutenant
# 28
01-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I started this thread to get people to report things they find so no one loses out on messed up or item traps.
One that surprised me back in the day was the ship holograms available from the GPL store. They are consumable, with a total time they can be operating before they disappear. You can toggle them on and off, but if you leave them toggled on and log out the clock continues to run down.

This is true of the new personal holograms and some of the vanity summonables, too (like the Reman Entourage from the Romulan reputation project).
Career Officer
# 29
01-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
I started this thread to get people to report things they find so no one looses out on messed up or item traps.

I have to start off with the Borg cutting beam, even though it never says its a unique item, it will allow you to only use one per ship. So consider this when spending your hard earned mats. My plan was to have 2 torps forward and back, then use 2 cutting beams, but it wont allow you. (edited)

Please share anymore item traps you find, to help others out. -Cat
no offense or rudenes, but, Set Pieces are always unique, and has always been that way, so there was neevr an item trap there, maybe someone who is new to the game and just learning the Mechanics of how things work.
Tieberion, Captain of the USS Excalibur NX-97000-B

www.ADFleet.org
Career Officer
# 30
01-31-2013, 01:26 AM
I have played for a while, and going off the original Borg sets freedom, I took for granted the fact I could add 2 modules to my ship before. I figured I would be able to add 2 cutting beams as well.

Last edited by catstarsto; 02-17-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Closed Thread