Career Officer
# 41
01-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Heck I'll submit mine - they need some love too

They are my two part episode, "Treasure of Argelius II"

It /they are intended as a sequel to the official Cryptic (Klingon front) mission, "Treasure Trading Station".
My consolidated list of game improvements for STO: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=990371
Captain
# 42
01-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Added "Overture" series by KineticImpulser and "Spectres, part 6" by HippieJohn
Captain
# 43
01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhunter1 View Post
Heck I'll submit mine - they need some love too

They are my two part episode, "Treasure of Argelius II"

It /they are intended as a sequel to the official Cryptic (Klingon front) mission, "Treasure Trading Station".
Can I get two votes for this? I always see it high in the top-rated.
Starfleet Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Can I get two votes for this? I always see it high in the top-rated.
Below is an excerpt from the summary of my mission review for "Treasure of Argelius II".

Brian

---------Excerpt---------------

Federation Mission - Treasure of Argelius II, pt. 1
Author: Captain.Hunter
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST- HSZ62UNET

Summary: This is a great mission even though it starts out a little slow, once it picks up the pace it becomes a roller coaster ride. The map design is excellent with some tough battles here and there. The story dialogue is good and very detailed. I noted few, if any, spelling or grammatical errors in this mission. Just be careful about apologizing for things with an "Authors Note" that the player wouldn't see as a problem anyway. I would highly recommend this mission to other players.

---------Excerpt End---------

A great mission indeed...
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".

Last edited by evil70th; 01-27-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Ensign
# 45 Specters Part 6
02-01-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm new to this game, but so far i really like what I see. I was just wondering about the foundry mission specters, part 6. This is going to sound dumb, but is there a part 5?, or is this just a stand alone mission with a title that references a star trek episode? Thanks
Lieutenant
# 46
02-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayson85 View Post
I'm new to this game, but so far i really like what I see. I was just wondering about the foundry mission specters, part 6. This is going to sound dumb, but is there a part 5?, or is this just a stand alone mission with a title that references a star trek episode? Thanks
Yes there are parts 1-5, but not in the Foundry. "Spectres" is the collective name for one of the Features Episode mission series in the main game. You can find it in the Episode listing in-game, under Federation/Klingon War starting with "Skirmish".
Ensign
# 47
02-05-2013, 08:44 AM
AT LAST! Sorry for bleating that out, but i started STO about 5 days ago and im finding the game so much fun! But im also finding it so so hard to find a guide on what i should be focusing on (all guides are old and outdated!).

Anyway aside from that, I read a bit about the foundry and thought... what a great idea, an idea which could potentially be a fantastic way to keep players playing, or even build a future MMO which is solely based on what the community designs, they just provide the tools! Anyway, firstly thank you for this list ill take a look.

Secondly, newbie question incoming, do these missions have level requirements or do they scale, as presently im level 9 about to get my new ship as far as i can tell!

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Rallen
Captain
# 48
02-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralizar View Post
AT LAST! Sorry for bleating that out, but i started STO about 5 days ago and im finding the game so much fun! But im also finding it so so hard to find a guide on what i should be focusing on (all guides are old and outdated!).

Anyway aside from that, I read a bit about the foundry and thought... what a great idea, an idea which could potentially be a fantastic way to keep players playing, or even build a future MMO which is solely based on what the community designs, they just provide the tools! Anyway, firstly thank you for this list ill take a look.

Secondly, newbie question incoming, do these missions have level requirements or do they scale, as presently im level 9 about to get my new ship as far as i can tell!

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Rallen
Yes, some of the missions have level reqs, so if you're not at the level, you won't see them. Thanks for playing foundry stories.
Ensign
# 49
02-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Thanks for coming back to me so quickly Kirk appreciate it. Slightly off topic, and would be happy to take this to PM's if this forum allows me. However being level 9 i have just had a lot of new stuff put upon me, duty office, bridge officers, crafting, learning all the controls etc.

That said, based on your experience, at my level now and as i progress, what should I ensure im doing day to day, at present im doing the odd side quest, but im loving the episodes, can I level to 50 just doing these and the odd foundry? Also im just saving my dilithium and refining it as i go not spending it on anything as i assume its best to get to 50 and spend it on gear i wont out level?

Id hate to miss something out, or cause detrimental harm to my captain later down the line. Sorry this is off topic, however im not 'allowed' to make new posts, and as i said before guides and searches etc are so outdated.

Level 9 Alien Engineer.
Commander
# 50
02-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Well, since I asked this question already and was informed I was posting on an old thread rather than receiving an answer to my question, Ill try again here: Is there a list of "Original Series" era foundry missions? If so where can I find it? And if not, I'd like to help/start one. Thank you Captains