Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Captain
# 41
01-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Would be cool if they made a new class of ship out of it. Since someone said that is basically a moving command center. This is what i had in mind. Allow it to move normal with a tactical map view as an option. I'll use Endwar as the example. Allow it to give support and buffs to allies and possibly make a carrier variant to further exploit this.

Something similar to this.
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/p.../ussreagan.jpg

Make it have it's unique ability under the weapons similar to science vessels and can be used only in tactical mode. Where it has reduced moving speed for increased armor or shields while in it.

tl;dr version:
Make it similar to something you would see in endwar if you only had a command vehicle to use.
Career Officer
# 42
01-23-2013, 05:16 AM
If you two start unzipping your pants......I'm out of here.

Now how about my Ptomney Class?
Career Officer
# 43
01-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
Found.....YOU SON OF A *****! YOU DIDN'T BEAT HIVE ONSLAUGHT WITH A MIRANDA! YOU DID SOME PUNKASS VERSION SOME DORK DREAMED UP! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT AN ELITE STF WITH JUST A ****ING MIRANDA! So you've been screwing with me this whole time~ My Odyssey is still a better ship than yours. I didn't have to go to the foundry to kill the Queen. and I didn't need any other players or support ships. The Command Ships are the hard part. Once you get through them, her Majesty is easy.
Man, I give you 10 seconds against my bomber. Pipe down newb. Beating a couple of NPC Typhoons or tanking the queen solo doesn't qualify as uber. Take on an entire fleet of players solo, now thats uber.
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!
Captain
# 44
01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingahead View Post
If you two start unzipping your pants......I'm out of here.

Now how about my Ptomney Class?
Tube in space!!!

Would be interesting to see a 25th century version.
Lieutenant
# 45 Ship
01-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Well I don't know about a Mirror Typhoon Class Battleship, but I would love to see a normal one in game and not as a skin. This ship just needs to be on her own.