Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 11
01-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Feds should not have the bioneural nuke...I say this as a player who plays on both sides - Simply put, have you ever read the description of the weapon? its an sentient AI created to be blown up - the Federation would -never- allow starfleet to even contemplate using such a weapon (its akin to stuffing a child into a kamikaze jet fighter)

Considering how much sto claims to retain canon, it sure does not look like it from where I'm sitting
Lieutenant
# 12
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks3052 View Post
I'm more concerned that he Feds now can get a full fledged 2 bay carrier.
Feds have HAD a full 2 bay carrier for awhile now, the Atrox not to mention the recluse.... feds having fulll carriers is nothing new

Last edited by bespin18; 01-23-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 13
01-23-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm looking forward to having PSW torpedoes on my B'rel.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
PSW Torps Roach ?
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Photonic shock wave , is that not what the nadeon console does?
Empire Veteran
# 16
01-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Welcome back!

Lieutenant
# 17
01-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespin18 View Post
Feds have HAD a full 2 bay carrier for awhile now, the Atrox not to mention the recluse.... feds having fulll carriers is nothing new
Yes, but they've never been able to launch frigates before (admittedly the number of players getting that ability wil be ridiculously small)
I support Handsome Phaser Guy
And Tovan Khev
No, I am neither a woman nor gay.
Captain
# 18
01-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Yep. From the wiki: The Photonic Shockwave Torpedo moves at the same speed as a normal torpedo and is not targetable. When it detonates it triggers a Photonic Shockwave that disables and repels targets in the area of effect.

Photonic Shockwave, for anyone that doesn't know: The Photonic Shockwave ability emits a blast of a 3 km radius around your ship, knocking back enemy ships, inflicting kinetic damage as well as disabling enemy ships for a couple of seconds. Shields drastically reduce the effect of kinetic damage.

So basically, Feds get a torp that can (theoretically) make a hole in the shields by itself, so the actual torpedo impacts on bare hull.

We get a torp that, if it hits shields, has most of its secondary ability nullified by said shields.
Empire Veteran
# 19
01-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
Yep. From the wiki: The Photonic Shockwave Torpedo moves at the same speed as a normal torpedo and is not targetable. When it detonates it triggers a Photonic Shockwave that disables and repels targets in the area of effect.

Photonic Shockwave, for anyone that doesn't know: The Photonic Shockwave ability emits a blast of a 3 km radius around your ship, knocking back enemy ships, inflicting kinetic damage as well as disabling enemy ships for a couple of seconds. Shields drastically reduce the effect of kinetic damage.

So basically, Feds get a torp that can (theoretically) make a hole in the shields by itself, so the actual torpedo impacts on bare hull.

We get a torp that, if it hits shields, has most of its secondary ability nullified by said shields.
Combined with a spread and the shock wave chain doff, this will be fun
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Lieutenant
# 20
01-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks3052 View Post
I'm more concerned that he Feds now can get a full fledged 2 bay carrier.
Fed's had access to a full carrier since they got the Atrox.