Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
At least you can login and play. THere is another game that is going FTP in February, but they are supposedly letting people go FTP right now. I downloaded it (a huge game) and was all set to login...and the "Play" button doesn't work.

Really.

I even went through all of their troubleshooting stuff to the point of filing a ticket. I sent them all the data they asked for and they come back a day later and say it's a connection issue on my end. I follow all their instructions again. I even run off another internet connection I have available to me and still no dice.

All this trouble...and I've not even logged in a single time yet. Needless to say, it's not looking good for this other game.
That's too bad, I know the game you are referring to and it's a good one.

As far as STO goes, I can rarely play for more than an hour or so at a time before my game just CTD without warning. It's to the point I can almost preempt it and restart my entire game client before it happens. Still very frustrating, along with all the other bugs still present from when I quit a couple years ago. It would be really nice if the patch notes for this game had some actual repair for holes that have existed for possibly years now. I mean, 5 items? It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
____

The o3 - Killed you good