Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Empire Veteran
Greetings All,

I did not see any information posted about what the Mirror Vo'Quv's Hangers will come pre loaded with and was hoping to get more information about it.

I'm still holding out hope for Raptors has new Hanger Support options
Captain
# 2
01-24-2013, 08:01 AM
Heh, did they do Mirror To'Duj skins? Will there be Mirror skins for other KDF hangar pets? Since the KDF Mirror ships are actually different than Prime ships (unlike costumes for Feds), does that mean there's a bunch of new Mirror KDF hangar pets that are different than the Prime pets?

Probably not...meh.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
01-24-2013, 08:50 AM
The Mirror Vo'quv comes with standard To'Duj fighters, and can fit Bird of Prey raiders if you purchase them from the appropriate vendors. No special fighters were created for this ship.

However, all Bird of Prey raiders, when launched from the Mirror Vo'quv, will have a unique skin. No special abilities or change in behavior, but they will look a little different.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 4
01-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The Mirror Vo'quv comes with standard To'Duj fighters, and can fit Bird of Prey raiders if you purchase them from the appropriate vendors. No special fighters were created for this ship.

However, all Bird of Prey raiders, when launched from the Mirror Vo'quv, will have a unique skin. No special abilities or change in behavior, but they will look a little different.
Okay...thats a nice touch (although I hope you can disable it if you want as I doubt it'd work well with a Jemmy shield).. +1
Empire Veteran
# 5
01-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:

So little Yellow Submarine Bops?
Empire Veteran
# 6
01-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:

That's cool to know

So about those Raptors for my Vo'Quv
Captain
# 7
01-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:

Do you have any images?

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
# 8
01-24-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
So little Yellow Submarine Bops?
In the clan where I was born,
Lived a Klingon who sailed thru space,
And he told us of his life,
In the land of voquv carriers,

So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the federatio scum,
And we lived beneath the energy mask,
In our yellow Carrier,

We all live in a yellow mirror carrier,
yellow Voquv carrier, yellow mirror carrier,
We all live in a yellow mirror voquv carrier,
with a mirror bop or three

And our friends teleport aboard,
Many more of them mauraude,
And the band begins to play.

(Trumpets play)

..yeah..I'm bored...might do more later :p
Lieutenant
# 9
01-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:

Very nice touch. The little things do count!
Captain
# 10
01-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:

Okay, that is pretty nifty and more than I was actually expecting. Thanks.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin