Survivor of Romulus
# 111
01-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
That critter is now the established mascot of this thread.
"What are we going to do tonight brain? Narf!"
Career Officer
# 112
01-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
How to be an STO game developer in 3 easy steps

Step 1 : Create a game loosley based on a popular sci fi TV series and movie trilogy

Step 2 : Relise the game has tons of glitches and bugs, make a second faction but never finish it, promise a third faction everyone really really REALLY wants but never make it nerf everything else while making the borg much much much MUCH stronger.

Step 3 : Knowing of exisiting game issues release new lock boxes act like all the problems are the fault of the gamers.

Seems this 'bandwagon' is getting a bit full...
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Rihannsu
# 113
01-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Or "nerf" as it often tends to be.
Career Officer
# 114
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
roger .

orders recived. engage
Roger... no that's my evil twin currently serving time on Rura Penta. Something involving illegal tiribble usage...
Click link at right and add your support!
Captain
# 115
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:

Step 1 : Create a game loosley based on a popular sci fi TV series and movie trilogy

Step 2 : Relise the game has tons of glitches and bugs, make a second faction but never finish it, promise a third faction everyone really really REALLY wants but never make it nerf everything else while making the borg much much much MUCH stronger.

Step 3 : Knowing of exisiting game issues release new lock boxes act like all the problems are the fault of the gamers.
Please go play another game. I hear SWTOR is f2p now.
Career Officer
# 116
01-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Apparently Pinky...,

Spend a lot of time complaining about things we have no control over...
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Ensign
# 117
patch details are fake!

The patch is taking long because they added Jemhadar stuff...

Bugs:

fix KDF.
fix FED.

- my tier 4 diplomacy boff costume for kdf caracter cant be customised .. at all
will it generate revenue if you fix it? - no!

- the nebulas and exploration clusters area is small, i have to draw spirals arround them to be able to warp to them - (for example hromi cluster!) - generates revenue? hmm, maybe!

- my torps cooldowns for plasma, photon, and usually small rapid firing torps on autofire will sometimes cycle and do a small loop animation infront of my ship..major dps hole! revenue? no!

- when you check the department heads assignments the speed is set to 0 in sector space!

- all stf missions are useless asside from infected space, increase the rewards for the less visited ones..

- when you want to change from uniform to maco, or formalwear, or whatever, it resets the head :-p

- the game looks less and less like actual startrek lately, turn the volume down on micromanagement, or just respect that federation never considered to use bio neural warheads, they were explorers, and klingons really hated ferenghi!! :-p
Captain
# 118
Quote:

Lol, that's a good one cryptic likes to define it as plausible deniability.
Lt. Commander
# 119
01-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantris View Post
Please go play another game. I hear SWTOR is f2p now.
Isn't Star Wars property of Disney World Takeover Enterprises? And when do we get to see Leia on one of those Disney Princess' franchise doodads?
Lieutenant
# 120
01-24-2013, 09:32 AM
We are the Pakled Borg, You will be patched, resistance is futile
Closed Thread