Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 237
# 251
01-23-2013, 02:54 PM
I asked in the wrong thread.

Can we trade the JH MK XII conversions to characters on the account?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 715
# 252
01-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Still the last Q/A doesnt show the lobi prices for each Jem Dread. Do you have that information to determine if I will spend money on it or not?

Thanks
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,483
# 253
01-23-2013, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Still the last Q/A doesnt show the lobi prices for each Jem Dread. Do you have that information to determine if I will spend money on it or not?

Thanks
If the information is correct, both JH ships are going to be Lockbox drops, not one in the box and the other in the Lobi store.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,152
# 254
01-23-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our FAQ for the Dominion Lock Box is now live here. It also confirms that it will be released tomorrow

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Don't suppose you could tell us what date the Ambassador is coming too could you?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 715
# 255
01-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
If the information is correct, both JH ships are going to be Lockbox drops, not one in the box and the other in the Lobi store.
I'm not interested in the Jem Heavy escort which will be in a lockbox.

I was looking at the Jem Dreadnought at the lobbi store. How many lobbi crystals would it required to get one? Guess should be about 800 crystals.
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,483
# 256
01-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
I'm not interested in the Jem Heavy escort which will be in a lockbox.

I was looking at the Jem Dreadnought at the lobbi store. How many lobbi crystals would it required to get one? Guess should be about 800 crystals.
And when I was reading the blog post I was damn sure both ship stats said "Availability: Dominion Lockbox". My apologies.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 860
# 257
01-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
I'm not interested in the Jem Heavy escort which will be in a lockbox.

I was looking at the Jem Dreadnought at the lobbi store. How many lobbi crystals would it required to get one? Guess should be about 800 crystals.
you should expect at least 1000 lobi + tbh
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 233
# 258
01-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Don't suppose you could tell us what date the Ambassador is coming too could you?
January 31st.

check your in game calendar.
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 15
Hi Cryptic - I don't usually post, but very happy to see all the content in this new box.

Regarding the Jem'Hadar HEC I had heard there was a typo's in the stat post and wanted to ask if that was true of the turn-rate. 12 seems very low for what will be an expensive ship (keys & luck) when compared to other Tier 5 Escorts @ 15 - 17 Turn-rate. Nevermind the Bug Ships 20 lol

Appreciate if you could confirm if that's a typo.

Thanks!

Vice Admiral Zoo
Karpos Star Fleet
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 292
# 260 Quick question to PWE
01-24-2013, 09:54 AM
quoting the FAQ

Q: What are the odds for getting each of the rewards in the Lock Box?
A: We are not providing exact numbers the prizes contained within the Dominion Lock Box. The average value for a normal Lock Box is around 175 Zen.

Why? Bit shady isn't it?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 PM.