Lt. Commander
I like making songs, so here is a new one. This one is completely different from my first two. Tell me what you think.

I remember the first day we fell in for drill. We were green as a Deferi's gill. I remember your mother she cried through the night, when you told her you're off to the fight. Now the battle is near, and the moment is near, the Federation forever. When the blue meets the grey, the Collective will pay!

Kill the Borg! Kill the Borg! Kill the Borg! By the vow we have taken, now we awaken. With our flag flying high, we'll live or we'll die. Kill the Borg!

I can see the amassed starships, all readied for war. I will take a world and hold it till we meet at Stov'okor. I will cut down many drones, I will make the females soon. We'll be back before they call the Gorn. We'll end the war that soon. Our daggers we will rattle, at the turning of the tide. We shall slay them all in battle, mindless drones it's time to die!

When the sons of Kronos take to the field! And the battle is won for we never shall yield! When the sons of Kronos let daggers fly, we'll all see how fast that a Borg drone can die!

When we beat them we'll put on a fantastic show, with a chest full of meddles to show. When we beat them we'll throw a tremendous parade, and by then they all will have paid. Till we've won one for all, till we've opened the ball! The Federation forever! For our fleetmates above, for all that we love!

Kill the Borg! Kill the Borg! Kill the Borg. With our flag flying higher, it's into their fire. Our flag flying high, we'll live or we'll die. Kill the Borg!

I won't let no Collective tell me how I'm going to live. I will not forget and you can bet I will not forgive. So we'll polish up our Batlehs and give the cry of war. We'll chase them back to their own space or send them to Grethor. We'll send them all running from beneath the Empire's sun. So let them come gunning and we'll show them how it's done.

When the sons of Kronos take to the field! And the battle is won for we never shall yield! When the sons of Kronos let daggers fly, we'll all see how fast that a Borg drone can die!

Now the battle is here! And the moment is here! The Federation/Empire forever! When the blue meets the grey, the Collective will pay!

When the sons of Kronos take to the field! (kill the Borg!) And the battle is won for we never shall yield! (kill the Borg!) When the sons of Kronos let daggers fly, we'll all see how fast that a Borg drone can die!

With our flag flying high, we'll live or we'll die! Kill the Borg! Kill the Borg!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2013, 09:53 AM
REALLY?! 14 people have viewed this and not one comment! No good job, nice song, you are a terrible writer and don't quit your day job. Nothing!
Career Officer
# 3
01-24-2013, 10:05 AM
I likey don't quit your day job though... (not because of your writing though... hehe)

Keep it up, need more masters of the words here

RachelJ88/Ms.PVE.Alot