Republic Veteran
# 31
01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Same could be done or said for any low level dilithium gathering mission in the game.
they don't give you 5,000 dilithium if your awesome the minning mission gives you between 2,500 - 5,000 dilithium yeah I would so take advantage of that, unlike the low level ones.

Republic Veteran
# 32
01-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
How can you delete the character - the items are BOUND to the character?? Come on - pls i am losing some faith in your reasoning?
you said why its bound thats why its bound because if it was not then I and people like me would take advantage of the system.

Captain
# 33
01-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
you said why its bound thats why its bound because if it was not then I and people like me would take advantage of the system.
Well my warning to people that you will be heavily filled up with this mostly useless prize is still valid. And why would they care if I had 20 characters and did this on all of them every day vs doing the foundry daily 2 or 3 times each day on each one for the same amount of time and dithium? Without having to travel out of the way to do it? And do a silly mini-game? - to get the prize? You know you can only use 1 per day right? But the foundry daily could be done a dozen times!

This makes this major prize a HUGE FAIL!

Last edited by born2bwild1; 01-24-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Captain
# 34
01-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
How and why would you do that. 100 zen = 9k dil on the exchange. Its not like their is a magical barrier preventing the exchange of the currencies anyway, EC, Dil, Zen, can all already be mutated into one another via less effort that your proposed 'mining exploit' would present.
Captain
# 35
01-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
they don't give you 5,000 dilithium if your awesome the minning mission gives you between 2,500 - 5,000 dilithium yeah I would so take advantage of that, unlike the low level ones.
Okay then... Here's another point... If the "Mining Claims" were bound to account and we were to take advantage of the system like you said... Wouldn't it still be a fair reward for spending cash to buy the keys to open the boxes in the first place? Afterall, you can't gain Mining Claims without opening a box right?

It's cash money in the pockets of Cryptic. So why not gain an extra Dilithium reward for helping to pay the Devs wages? Master Keys cost Real Life Money in most cases... Dilithium is a virtual ingame currency... So where's the harm?
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Completely irrelevant with a limit on the amount of DIL that can be refined in a 24hr period, makes no difference how much you collect it will still take X amount of days to refine it all so that it's usable. There's a difference between taking advantage and being taken advantage of. Yet another thing Cryptic obviously did not think outside the (lock)box on.
____

The o3 - Killed you good
Republic Veteran
# 37
01-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Okay then... Here's another point... If the "Mining Claims" were bound to account and we were to take advantage of the system like you said... Wouldn't it still be a fair reward for spending cash to buy the keys to open the boxes in the first place? Afterall, you can't gain Mining Claims without opening a box right?

It's cash money in the pockets of Cryptic. So why not gain an extra Dilithium reward for helping to pay the Devs wages? Master Keys cost Real Life Money in most cases... Dilithium is a virtual ingame currency... So where's the harm?
I have 500 keys I don't spend real money on them you do the math

Republic Veteran
# 38
01-24-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trellabor View Post
Completely irrelevant with a limit on the amount of DIL that can be refined in a 24hr period, makes no difference how much you collect it will still take X amount of days to refine it all so that it's usable. There's a difference between taking advantage and being taken advantage of. Yet another thing Cryptic obviously did not think outside the (lock)box on.
you can bypass the 8K cap with multiple characters, which most players do already.

Rihannsu
# 39
01-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Irrelevant.
Captain
# 40
01-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
If you have 500 keys, then go and open 500 boxes... End up with hundreds of Mining Claims that can only be used once per day, per character and then come back and tell us how you feel about that considering that they are bound to your character.

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 01-24-2013 at 02:20 PM.