Captain
# 4291
01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam starts to come around, looking around the room.*

Sam: Where...?

What happened?
Doc: Your on Admiral Preston's vessel he is working on resolving the situation.. *the nurse comes to him telling him the other patient is fading.*
Career Officer
# 4292
01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Doc: Your on Admiral Preston's vessel he is working on resolving the situation.. *the nurse comes to him telling him the other patient is fading.*
Colorado.: this is Colorado to Preston. See to your wounded we will finish up here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4293
01-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
*Outside, the Federation Fleet starts warping out as more and more Klingon ships arrive. The Republic is now in orbit alongside Preston's ship.*

John: Republic to Admiral Preston, did you recover our away team?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4294
01-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
*Outside, the Federation Fleet starts warping out as more and more Klingon ships arrive. The Republic is now in orbit alongside Preston's ship.*

John: Republic to Admiral Preston, did you recover our away team?
Preston: Yes. Drake is dead, we have recovered the proof we need. But James' condition is worsening. The President is taking back control as we speak.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4295
01-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Preston: Yes. Drake is dead, we have recovered the proof we need. But James' condition is worsening. The President is taking back control as we speak.
*John looks at T'mar before looking back to the screen.*

John: Understood. Request permission to come aboard.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4296
01-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
*John looks at T'mar before looking back to the screen.*

John: Understood. Request permission to come aboard.
Preston: Understood. I don't have any qualms about it.
Captain
# 4297
01-24-2013, 04:04 PM
*James is deteriorating along.. his cough is worse but his skin and systems are breaking down... The cells are dying..*

*The pain is inconceivable but is alive through willpower*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4298
01-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Preston: Understood. I don't have any qualms about it.
*A few minutes later, John and T'mar walk into the Sickbay to find Sam sitting on the bio bed, looking worried.*

T'mar: What is it?

Sam: It happened again. I blacked out.

*John walks over to James, in a different Sickbay Ward where Sam can't see.*

T'mar: Are you sure about this?

Sam: I need to know. They say that Drake hasn't got a single wound on him.

*T'mar sits next to her.*

T'mar: Okay.

*T'mar places her hands on Sam's face in positions for a mind meld.*

T'mar: Oh my...

*Sam's mind is bombarded by images; the attack on Taras on Deis II and the murder of Drake. Sam's overwhelmed by the images and breaks the meld, running to the corner.*

Sam: Oh god! What have I...?

What's happening to me?!

T'mar: Sam!

*Sam snaps around to see T'mar looking at her, deeply concerned and sympathetic.*

Calm down. We'll figure this out.

*T'mar walks over to her and places her right hand on Sam's face again.*

T'mar: Trust me.

*Sam's mind is hit by strange images as the meld begins. A sword in a stone. Shadow and Iconian Fleets battling over an Ocean Planet. The sight of thousands of Shedai Warships. Soval slaughtering Klingons in the Great Hall. A Shedai and a Shadow Lord standing on a cliff, watching fires rage over Qo'nos. Two Shedai battling on a cliff. One of the Shedai bleeding out. Then, she's bombarded with the images of her life since she was 16 and the moments of rage on Deis II and Turani VII.

Suddenly, T'mar's hit by a telepathic burst, severing the meld and knocking her down. Sam's also knocked to the wall.*

Sam...

*Sam feels something inside force its way out. Her pendant glows blue and her eyes start glowing red.

T'mar feels something, just alerting her of danger.*

Sam?!

*She gets up and turns to the Doc.*

Seal us off! NOW!

*He runs into the next ward and seals their ward off. T'mar grabs her phaser only for Sam to grab her arm and throw her into a wall. T'mar catches herself and shakes her head. She's now bleeding from a small cut in her forehead (green blood). T'mar ducks under a punch from Sam before tackling her to the floor, rolling to her phaser and shooting Sam on stun. The blast does nothing. Sam gets back up and walks toward her. T'mar fires at Kill. Nothing. Sam picks her up and shoves her against a wall.*

Sam *Echoing voice*: Leave her alone!

*T'mar manages to place a hand on Sam's face and her safety program kicks in, sending a burst of blue energy between the twos' eyes. Sam is knocked out and T'mar falls to her knees. She gets up and sees Sam starting to get up. T'mar kicks her across the face, knocking her unconscious.*

T'mar: Sorry.

*Taps combadge.*

It's clear.

*The bulkhead opens again and the Doc rushes in.*

Get her restrained, NOW!
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 01-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Captain
# 4299
01-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
*A few minutes later, John and T'mar walk into the Sickbay to find Sam sitting on the bio bed, looking worried.*

T'mar: What is it?

Sam: It happened again. I blacked out.

*John walks over to James, in a different Sickbay Ward where Sam can't see.*

T'mar: Are you sure about this?

Sam: I need to know. They say that Drake hasn't got a single wound on him.

*T'mar sits next to her.*

T'mar: Okay.

*T'mar places her hands on Sam's face in positions for a mind meld.*

T'mar: Oh my...

*Sam's mind is bombarded by images; the attack on Taras on Deis II and the murder of Drake. Sam's overwhelmed by the images and breaks the meld, running to the corner.*

Sam: Oh god! What have I...?

What's happening to me?!

T'mar: Sam!

*Sam snaps around to see T'mar looking at her, deeply concerned and sympathetic.*

Calm down. We'll figure this out.

*T'mar walks over to her and places her right hand on Sam's face again.*

T'mar: Trust me.

*Sam's mind is hit by strange images as the meld begins. A sword in a stone. Shadow and Iconian Fleets battling over an Ocean Planet. The sight of thousands of Shedai Warships. Soval slaughtering Klingons in the Great Hall. A Shedai and a Shadow Lord standing on a cliff, watching fires rage over Qo'nos. Two Shedai battling on a cliff. One of the Shedai bleeding out. Then, she's bombarded with the images of her life since she was 16 and the moments of rage on Deis II and Turani VII.

Suddenly, T'mar's hit by a telepathic burst, severing the meld and knocking her down. Sam's also knocked to the wall.*

Sam...

*Sam feels something inside force its way out. Her pendant glows blue and her eyes start glowing red.

T'mar feels something, just alerting her of danger.*

Sam?!

*She gets up and turns to the Doc.*

Seal us off! NOW!

*He runs into the next ward and seals their ward off. T'mar grabs her phaser only for Sam to grab her arm and throw her into a wall. T'mar catches herself and shakes her head. She's now bleeding from a small cut in her forehead (green blood). T'mar ducks under a punch from Sam before tackling her to the floor, rolling to her phaser and shooting Sam on stun. The blast does nothing. Sam gets back up and walks toward her. T'mar fires at Kill. Nothing. Sam picks her up and shoves her against a wall.*

Sam *Echoing voice*: Leave her alone!

*T'mar manages to place a hand on Sam's face and her safety program kicks in, sending a burst of blue energy between the twos' eyes. Sam is knocked out and T'mar falls to her knees. She gets up and sees Sam starting to get up. T'mar kicks her across the face, knocking her unconscious.*

T'mar: Sorry.

*Taps combadge.*

It's clear.

*The bulkhead opens again and the Doc rushes in.*

Get her restrained, NOW!
*James feels the pressure he has felt before. He stands up murmuring the only thing that it can hear *

James: Hush now lion.. hush now.. *He walks out of the ward.. his skin is ragged..*

shhhhhh calm now... *giving the sense of calm to the beast..*
Captain
# 4300
01-24-2013, 04:25 PM
*Preston feels it as well and wonders to himself what is this power?*