Career Officer
# 4311
01-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: That depends on if the Klingons will listen to reason. The Federation was not under the president's control nor was Starfleet under the board of Admirals. We need to stop this pointless war. No side can sustain it plus the reason was beyond the true Federation's control. I want a world where things like this don't happen. A unified world.
Colorado: well let's hope things work out. I wouldn't mind being in employed if that was the reason because we had peace.
Captain
# 4312
01-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Colorado: well let's hope things work out. I wouldn't mind being in employed if that was the reason because we had peace.
Preston: I hope so too. I am tired of bloodshed.
Career Officer
# 4313
01-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Preston: I hope so too. I am tired of bloodshed.
Colorado: time will tell admiral. Time will tell.

Pours himself a.drink.

Colorado: care for a drink while we wait.
Captain
# 4314
01-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Colorado: time will tell admiral. Time will tell.

Pours himself a.drink.

Colorado: care for a drink while we wait.
Preston: Not really. Drinking at a time like this for me is not the right time.

*Both Doctors walk in. Grave.*

Doc: It seems to me that this is a artificially made virus.. causing his cells to start breaking down. He is dying... but as for a way to cure it I don't think we can.. We can slow it down but it is a painful existence that he will be condemned to. But I am concerned is when the Rear Admiral reaches the final stages of the virus the organism may become infectious to everyone else. Our current quarantine regulations won't do it, he will become a living weapon of mass destruction...

As for his appearance he will look older than he really is. He will have to take a hypo everytime the convulsions act up even under stress.

Preston: *lowers his head* How long does he have.

Doc: 5 years at best. Less when the agent becomes infectious to everyone else.

His brain scans showed hightened activity like head had been forced to create Omega particles or something else we don't know. My colleague suspects the fighter he was testing. It also is not linked to his condition currently.
Career Officer
# 4315
01-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Colorado : I'm taking another drink. Sighs. I'll see what my colleveus back at hq can come up with if I can have a copy of all the scans. We may be able to come up with something else. Can't promise anything but. We have worked on almost every augmentation you can believe. And believe me I've been through quite a few.
Captain
# 4316
01-24-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Colorado : I'm taking another drink. Sighs. I'll see what my colleveus back at hq can come up with if I can have a copy of all the scans. We may be able to come up with something else. Can't promise anything but. We have worked on almost every augmentation you can believe. And believe me I've been through quite a few.
Preston: I wonder how Sam is going to take it. That virus was on a barb meant for Sam... Meaning if it got her she might have died.
Career Officer
# 4317
01-24-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Preston: I wonder how Sam is going to take it. That virus was on a barb meant for Sam... Meaning if it got her she might have died.
Colorado: I have a feeeling we will find out soon enough.
Captain
# 4318
01-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Colorado: I have a feeeling we will find out soon enough.
Preston: I hate thinking about what the alternative is when considering a pandemic in 5 years or less. Like they said it is highly adaptable and can change at will.
Career Officer
# 4319
01-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Preston: I hate thinking about what the alternative is when considering a pandemic in 5 years or less. Like they said it is highly adaptable and can change at will.
Colorado: I'm sure we will find a way admiral. The organization has some of the brightest minds here in the galaxy. We will find something.
Career Officer
# 4320
01-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Colorado: doctor what would happen if we transfered some of my augmented blood into his blood stream. What if we swapped it out. Mine and his would that help at all.