Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
01-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazurtoid View Post
Very nice touch. The little things do count!
Like the onehanded loading graphic for the KHG shotgun. I LOVE THAT!!
Commander
# 12
01-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Was really hoping that it would have earned itself a 5th BOff slot to put it on par. Now the feds have better carriers then we do........
Lieutenant
# 13
01-24-2013, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarium1979 View Post
Was really hoping that it would have earned itself a 5th BOff slot to put it on par. Now the feds have better carriers then we do........
The Vo'Quv swaps a Bekk power for an additional Lt.Cmd. power. That isn't bad, but rather the opposite.

You can make the argument that this only allows you access to 4 space traits through your BOFFS, but in terms of active powers it's an upgrade
Empire Veteran
# 14
01-25-2013, 02:15 PM
yea, its really hard to argue that the addition of high rank BOFF powers isn't a big plus for it surely is.

I have a fed SCI who found the Mirror Recon Science ship a much better bird then the stock recon sci as I tend to go with a more combat space build for my fed sci captains.

I'm not a carrier player though if the gods of lock boxes should happen to hand me the Jem'hadar Dreadnaught I definatly will not turn it down!!!! Set up right that ship is going to be a frightening version of a Battle Carrier type ship that should far exceed the capabilities of any existant carrier in the game. I'd have to go bust buns to get a JH Bug so I could fly them off the carrier.. fighters are nice but wings of Bug ships are nastier..toss in the special JH console abilities and we be talk'n nasty vicious you do not want to be on the recieving end there of. And of course both JH carrier consoles... that would work out to battle winning OP when timed right.

Khemaraa Sends
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!