Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lieutenant
ToW is looking for a few more active players. We had a good night tonight on the fleet mark event. We coordinated well, hit level 5 with no deaths.

We are always on the look out for active, mature players that are willing and able to use our TeamSpeak voice comms server to coordinate with us on Events and PVP.

Look us up in game and contact a recruiter for more information.

Regards,
Covenant of the Phoenix www.cotp.info
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.
Lieutenant
# 12 Welcome to our Newest Member!
01-16-2013, 07:57 AM
I want to say welcome and thank you to our newest member: Jukas1.
Hailing from Eastern Europe, he is a great addition to our growing European Team.

If you are looking for a more active fleet with mature, english speakers, join us on our Teamspeak 3 server for PvE and PvP.

PM me for details in game: cotp0maurafey.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Last edited by cotp0maurafey; 01-22-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Ensign
# 13
01-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Thanks for invitation. Just want to make some correction. My nick is Jukas1
Lieutenant
# 14
01-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Roger that Jukas, twas a late night when I posted that!!

Tonight, we give a warm welcome to Rendar. Welcome aboard mate!
Rendar is a returning STO player, with two characters under his belt, the second one rapidly approaching 50. He's just the type of player we want in our Fleet; mature, active, experienced, helpful.

Thanks for accepting our invitation Rendar.

To any other STO players out there, if you are still looking for an active fleet, with mature minded gamers, active in pve and on teamspeak voice comms, do consider joining us! Our starbase is doing well, as well as our KDF alternate fleet.

PM Maurafey, Tbar, or any of the other recruiters listed under our Fleet Advertisement in game. We look forward to working with you, and adding you to the team!!

Regards,

Maurafey.
Lieutenant
# 15
01-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Always on the look out for good players! Your level is not as important as your good attitude and team work ability!
Ensign
# 16
01-25-2013, 05:46 AM
I am glad to be apart of this fleet. It was by chance that I was asking a question in world chat. Then one of the Tow members were kind enough to talk me thru my questions. After inviting me into this great fleet. Thank guys.
Rendar
Lieutenant
# 17 Welcome Aboard Etymonia!
02-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Had a great conversation with Etymonia...decided to recruit him!
Great guy, ex-military...oops, told ya, now I have ta kill ya 8-)

Looking forward to integrating him into the fleet, and getting him up to speed with all the new changes.

Tides of War is expanding, slowly and surely. Looking for good gamers, mature minded players, willing and able to get on our Teamspeak3 Server to run PVE/PVP.

Our Next PVP match is 2/10/13. I need more reputation!!! 8-)

Awesome!!!
Ensign
# 18
02-08-2013, 01:39 PM
thanks for the invite. I been with Tides of war for 3 weeks and been having a good time. thanks again for the invite
Lieutenant
# 19
03-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Just a quick congrats to all our team on pushing far beyond T3 Star Base to about half way to T4 already!

Also congratulations to CIA Sniper for his promotion to Fleet Admiral. Woot!!!

Tides of War is always looking for good players, mature minded, experienced team mates, that like to have a good time in STO.

Look us up if you are interested in a new and active fleet.
Rihannsu
# 20
03-10-2013, 02:50 PM
sounds like an interesting fleet here, though i have to ask if TS3 is required to be a member

i used to use it, but it caused too many performance issues with my computer, so i uninstalled it
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.