Lt. Commander
# 11
01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Our fleet will be selling Fleet Ships from T4 as of next week, price is not set yet, but the proceeds will go back into the fleet bank and help us build T5. When we have T5 the proceeds will go to stocking our fleet bank with the best of the best gear and reward packs. I see nothing wrong in our members getting something back for the hard work and expense they have invested.
My thoughts exactly.
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak
Career Officer
# 12
01-25-2013, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Our fleet will be selling Fleet Ships from T4 as of next week, price is not set yet, but the proceeds will go back into the fleet bank and help us build T5. When we have T5 the proceeds will go to stocking our fleet bank with the best of the best gear and reward packs. I see nothing wrong in our members getting something back for the hard work and expense they have invested.
mattjohnsonva, this is great to hear. My fleet's very small, so if anyone is looking for a T4 fleet ship, I'll be sure to send him or her your way. You've probably got a much better chance of hitting T5 than we do also, so when you get there, I'll be looking forward to your ship sale.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
01-25-2013, 07:03 AM
There are 2 fleet almost done with tier 5 this week coming up. listen to stoke radio go to the 19 min and you will know who they are http://www.livestream.com/stokedradi...edium=ui-thumb

Last edited by hydrodura; 01-26-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
01-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrixa View Post
I donno why buying ships from fleets is so looked down on. Most people who are looking to purchase are willing to spend/contribute more then most members of the actual fleet probably have.
Just doesn't make sense, especially when a fleet has so much to gain by selling shiprights.

You have no idea how much it has cost the fleet to get up this high to a tier 5. if a fleet wants to sell it ship it should.
Career Officer
# 15
01-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martakurill View Post
mattjohnsonva, this is great to hear. My fleet's very small, so if anyone is looking for a T4 fleet ship, I'll be sure to send him or her your way. You've probably got a much better chance of hitting T5 than we do also, so when you get there, I'll be looking forward to your ship sale.
Well you would be most welcome, we can offer T4 ships from tomorrow, as mentioned above though there are some fleets about to hit T5 soon and long before us I fear LOL

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Career Officer
# 16
01-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
There are 2 fleet almost done with tier 5 this week coming up. listen to stoke radio go to the 19 min and you will know who they are http://www.livestream.com/stokedradi...edium=ui-thumb
For the benefit of myself and others in this thread, you wouldn't happen to know if either of these two fleets will be selling to interested parties once they get there, would you?
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
01-25-2013, 10:44 AM
It dont hurt to ask some do some dont.
Lieutenant
# 18
01-25-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm interested in a Fleet Excelsior if anyone want to drop me an email or PM in game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
01-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpenguin73 View Post
I'm interested in a Fleet Excelsior if anyone want to drop me an email or PM in game.
You can ask any fleet with tier 3 military see if you can get one or contact me in game duramaster@lightspeeds
Career Officer
# 20
01-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
It dont hurt to ask some do some dont.
So let me ask, (finally got to listen to STOked), does TSF have any plans to sell Tier 5 ships when you get there?

I understand if you guys aren't planning on it, but it'd be great if you were. Props to you either way.