Captain
# 1 Ghost-buster set!
01-25-2013, 02:15 PM
I think they should create a ground set around the Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle (the chaining antiproton thing you get from 'Spin the Wheel.')

Maybe some anti-drain set bonuses, and an armor effect that looks like a light gray jumpsuit.

Captain
# 2
01-25-2013, 03:42 PM
I like it. Full set bonus needs to be a deployable landmine with a vacuum effect.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3
01-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
I think they should create a ground set around the Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle (the chaining antiproton thing you get from 'Spin the Wheel.')

Maybe some anti-drain set bonuses, and an armor effect that looks like a light gray jumpsuit.

Before i got my MACO gear that weapon was actually my favourite Borg-buster. Two different energy types so you don't have to remodulate immediately.

When they throw in Bill Muray though I'm taking a walk out of the airlock without my EV suit.
Captain
# 4
01-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
When they throw in Bill Muray though I'm taking a walk out of the airlock without my EV suit.
Bill Murray is the greatest human being alive, sir.
Captain
# 5
01-25-2013, 04:11 PM
It's one of my favorite weapons, and if my captain doesn't use it you can be sure one of my away team will.

I'd generally like to see more interesting sets out there with flavor and fiddly elements...
Rihannsu
# 6
01-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post

Actually, the Enterprise uniform, colored khaki or gray (GB 2) works very well, especially if you want to do the Bill Murray (pants untucked) look!

Couple that with an Engineering kit that looks A LOT like the Proton Pack (don't remember the specific one though :/) and you're very close!
Career Officer
# 7
01-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skonn View Post
Actually, the Enterprise uniform, colored khaki or gray (GB 2) works very well, especially if you want to do the Bill Murray (pants untucked) look!

Couple that with an Engineering kit that looks A LOT like the Proton Pack (don't remember the specific one though :/) and you're very close!
I remember seeing a group of people dressed (and named after) the Ghostbusters and actually looked the part, shortly before the First Anniversary.

Definitely among the Top Ten best STO theme character's I've seen. (The First was someone who made a Navi that was too convincing, long before Caitians were around).
Captain
# 8
01-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I remember seeing a group of people dressed (and named after) the Ghostbusters and actually looked the part, shortly before the First Anniversary.

Definitely among the Top Ten best STO theme character's I've seen. (The First was someone who made a Navi that was too convincing, long before Caitians were around).
Maybe they aren't seen around anymore since then cos they teamed up for a ground STF, forgot the rules and Crossed the streams, and every molecule in their bodies exploded at the speed of light? Or maybe Egon toon forgot to give them the heads-up this time?
Community Moderator
# 9
01-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm afraid I cannot endorse anything that would involve harming innocent ghosts. Can't we all just get along?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 10
01-25-2013, 05:43 PM
I love the land mine idea. Heh. Hadn't even thought of that. Man.

Proton area effect plus placate or confusion or something?

Syberghost: Devidians have it coming!