Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 181
01-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Happy 1 year moderation anniversary (as of Jan 21st) to myself and Askray! lol
Happy Anniversary!!! Thank you for your continued support!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Community Moderator
# 182
01-22-2013, 04:53 PM
*Toasts*

Cheers B!
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Community Moderator
# 183
01-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Annihappyversary!

(May we all last that long! )
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Ensign
I have been playing the game for a while and have decided I wanted to become a game master or mod so I can help keep the game running happy any links or anything?
Community Moderator
# 185
01-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imafrendly View Post
I have been playing the game for a while and have decided I wanted to become a game master or mod so I can help keep the game running happy any links or anything?
Cryptic doesn't currently use volunteer GMs, but the next time they want to add more forum mods, this thread will be updated with instructions. I don't know when that will be; BranFlakes hasn't expressed any current plans to add more, but that doesn't mean plans couldn't change.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Commander
# 186 Automatic Chat Ban Please Help
02-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Hello, I just now received a 24 hour chat ban. it had to have been automatic for spam.
I was using a keybind that types my current target into chat while playing an STF with my fleet mates. I targeted the same thing 'n was immediately silenced. ((
Can you please help me out here?
I've received chat ban's before and really am careful not to do anything to warrant another. This game ist near as much fun if you cant talk with your friends.
My handle in game is @lake1771 'n I was playing under Tarketh Darkmount@lake1771 at the time. Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.
Career Officer
# 187
02-19-2013, 05:57 AM
I have a question about disputing an infraction. I have tried the links to send in to question a post that was removed as it allegedly violated the Community Rules and Policies, but keep getting an error message stating that the page cannot be displayed.

I am going to be as vague as possible, without naming anyone, but myself. I feel I may still get into trouble for this; but I see no other alternative.

In a recent post someone had made a reference to Stargate SG-1, and I had replied to it. That post was since removed due to somehow violating the Community Rules and Policies. I had quoted the original post, as I love Stargate SG-1 and got the reference right away. The Community Manager apparently did not get the reference.

I want to make sure that the person who had posted the SG-1 reference did not incur an infraction due to his post.
Community Moderator
# 188
02-19-2013, 06:22 AM
You can email customersupport@perfectworld.com if you're having trouble using the web-based ticket system.

However, they will not give you any information about action taken on someone else's account; they will only clarify action taken on yours, if any.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Ensign
# 189 Posting Limitations
04-01-2013, 12:15 PM
personally i think this new "can't start a new thread until after a specified amount of time" thing is kinda bogus for those of us that have been around for OVER a year, i can understand it for new people but for older players like myself it's like a slap in the face.
Captain
# 190
04-01-2013, 12:25 PM
heh,
necro thread.

more than 30 days older than last post.
Don'cha luv that rule ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Closed Thread