Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 31
01-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riktur5cale View Post
One thing I am seeing on my character that the "Omega Force Shadow Operative" is not completing. I have both accolades completed that triggers that one.
Same problem but for Honor Guard.

Both of the prerequisites for "Honor Guard Elite Commander" show as being completed, but the Elite Commander accolade will not complete.
Career Officer
# 32
01-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Would like to see a dev. Reply on the problem with KDF females not getting the helmets or the chest options. :>
Captain
# 33
01-26-2013, 01:38 AM
I don't think the helmet and chest bug is in getting the season 7 set.

Because I had my set prior to season 7 where it worked and it's bugged for me too.

I don't know how many weeks it's been now but I am sort of resignating about the whole optional and costumes unlocks.

As I said before, launching season 7 under the banner of saving time in getting the sets should give these here bugs top priority if you ask me...

Seems like they can't fix it unfortunately :/

We no longer include the forums, or players in general - tacofangs
Career Officer
# 34
01-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
I don't think the helmet and chest bug is in getting the season 7 set.

Because I had my set prior to season 7 where it worked and it's bugged for me too.

I don't know how many weeks it's been now but I am sort of resignating about the whole optional and costumes unlocks.

As I said before, launching season 7 under the banner of saving time in getting the sets should give these here bugs top priority if you ask me...

Seems like they can't fix it unfortunately :/
Yes It seems the more people I talk to the more people have problems with the KDF Set. It seems to affect mainly Female toons. And related to the tailor. While I still think its easy enough to fix since the items are ingame. There just not showing up as options.

And it seems Pre S7 people cant use the helmets either. So something went majorly wrong. But I'm still waiting for a GM to come back on me with my ticked (five days open now) so maybe they can fix it ingame if its just a missing item that should be awarded. Otherwise just keep on bringing the problem up seems the only way to get it fixed. Worked for the Federation site helmet. They fixed that pretty fast with people bringing it up. Then again this KDF site were talking about and it lacks.. love to say it simple.
Career Officer
# 35
01-26-2013, 07:54 AM
come on cryptic..throw us a bone here
Captain
# 36
01-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Again i have been after them about these issues since the launch of season 7. Now i have even completed the adapted maco uniform project.....the ONLY uniform project made avaialable to me at a cost of 3k dilithium and guess what? No uniform availability from tailor because game is still stuck on no allowing me to put any stf gear on past type 2 which i had earned prior to s7. So no matter what i do the game will not allow my 2 bugged accolades or uniform to become available past type 2 even though type 1&2 projects were never made available. And what's cryptics response "we looked into it and it seemed to have resolved itself" NO it didn't which means you didn't look into anything, 2 support tickets sent, their response "do not send multiple tickets on the same issue, as we are aware of your prior one" OK you are aware, did nothing to resolve the issue but closed that old ticket along with the new one. Shows perfectly how much they simply don't care about an issue that doesn't affect game play. Now if it were something you actually had to pay real money for and they didn't resolve the issue at some point could easily lead to a class action lawsuit for which they would so deserve.
Career Officer
# 37
01-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Keep on bumping these topics untill we finally get an answer from the Dev. With the little content in the game the outfit unlocks are something alot of people look forward to. There in the game, it worked before S7 so it cant be that hard to fix it
Captain
# 38
01-27-2013, 11:20 PM
Another quick fix, but not to our problem at hand!!!
Career Officer
# 39
01-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
Another quick fix, but not to our problem at hand!!!
Not important enough so another bump for the tailor outfits. This includes, Maco, HG and omega,

Helmets, Chest options, and the off boots on the kdf set.
Captain
# 40
01-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Still no word on a fix