Survivor of Romulus
# 81
01-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
The most important thing we KDF fans can do is continue to let them know WE want a complete faction and prepare for the event if it comes way slower than we would like it to arrive without crucifying them for being late.
We want a complete KDF faction!
We want Klingon patrol missions in our systems and visit planets like Feds can Andoria, Vulcan, Risa etc.
We want Klingon FE & story related content that is not just copied from the Feds even if it's not level 1-20 content but end game FEs.
We want more uniform options!
We want Lethean & Ferasan ships as well as a few more T5 from the other factions.
We want more bridge options for the KDF factions that are not Klingon.
We want KDF exploration/nebula/cluster missions that are more than just blow that, kill 'em, step on the tribble...
We want the affiliated races in the KDF to be more represented in Klingon content
We want another Klingon sector block with one more station/social zone.

For the part of this that goes into C-Store, I'm willing to pay as I supose many KDF dedicated players are!

We want the KDF bugs that break Klingon gameplay fixed rather than ignored.

For this I'm already paying subscription.

Nothing bad intended, just telling them WE want it so it doesn't fall off their radar!
Empire Veteran
# 82
01-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Qa'pla!!!! Yay Qa'pla!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 83
01-26-2013, 04:17 PM
And Kahless came down from the mountain, and carried with him two stone tablets, upon written were the 10 KDF commandments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
1.-We want Klingon patrol missions in our systems and visit planets like Feds can Andoria, Vulcan, Risa etc.
2.-We want Klingon FE & story related content that is not just copied from the Feds even if it's not level 1-20 content but end game FEs.
3.-We want more uniform options!
4.-We want Lethean & Ferasan ships as well as a few more T5 from the other factions.
5.-We want more bridge options for the KDF factions that are not Klingon.
6..-We want KDF exploration/nebula/cluster missions that are more than just blow that, kill 'em, step on the tribble...
7.-We want the affiliated races in the KDF to be more represented in Klingon content
8.-We want another Klingon sector block with one more station/social zone.
9.-For the part of this that goes into C-Store, I'm willing to pay as I supose many KDF dedicated players are!
10.-We want the KDF bugs that break Klingon gameplay fixed rather than ignored.

Nothing bad intended, just telling them WE want it so it doesn't fall off their radar!
So let it be written, so let it be done.
Signed
/10commandments_to_Cryptic
Empire Veteran
# 84
01-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I've been gone for 3 months and having just returned a week ago, I really don't know what Cryptic has been doing. The last season really brought nothing to the game that will want to keep me playing, much less even considering putting money into the game.

The latest lock box, with the consoles on the ships not account bound even makes me not want to even look, I don't see the point of adding a 2nd lock box ship to a character who already has a lock box ship no, it's a waste really. Not to mention it's becoming less and less like the KDF and Starfleet and more like an allied fleet out where with Tholian, Breen and Jem'Hadar ships flying around everywhere.

The lack of KDF development is no surprise, disappointing but that is nothing new. It's easy for those Federation players who come in here and tell us to stop complaining when they are sitting pretty with all the content they have. Yet the second they don't have something they do worse than what KDF players do and then they get it like a rich kid whining because the poor kid just the new toy before he did.

To be honest the only way the KDF will make the company money is to put money into it. A lot of players who play this game aren't Trek fans, they don't care that the IP was mainly about the Federation, they want to play the red side, but with so little content they don't stay long, and tobe forced to play a Fed character first means some don't even stick around long enough to get to lvl 25.

With so many MMO's going F2P and with more than one full faction, is it any wonder that this game cycles through players so fast that they feel they can only justify putting money into their beloved faction? While to game is a okay game, the choices they made this past 12 months has really made me wonder do they really know what they are doing. Like nerfing dilithium gathering them raise dilithium prices everywhere as an example of this. I say do one or the other not both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Republic Veteran
# 85
01-26-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post

Agreed. This was promised during development, and should have been in at release. Why they have neglected one faction so much is beyond me, but in my opinion it was a mistake. In fact, I don't think I've played very many games where one side has more content than the other, so this one is a bit of an oddity.

It's still fun, and I haven't run out of things to do yet, but if you look at the amount of content available to Fed players, you realise just how much is really missing. It's a shame, because it almost seems as if the devs don't know what to do with the Klingon faction.