Captain
# 1 Quick Odyssey Bundle Question
01-25-2013, 01:31 PM
The Odyssey bundle contains all three Odyssey variants. Do I have to have three open ship slots in advance in order to claim my reward if this is purchased?

I would hate to buy it and have it mess up somehow.
Captain
# 2
01-25-2013, 02:17 PM
You would need 3 open ship slots to get all 3 variants at once. I believe you can open them one at a time though since you bought all three of them.
Captain
# 3
01-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks.

I figured that's how it would work on common sense, but because the Odyssey bundle is apparently an account-wide unlock which most C-Store ships are not, I thought I should check how that really worked out.

No real problem. I just dismissed the level 1 tin can ship so if/when I can get this, I'll have the space.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Actually, mate, almost all C-Store ships are account wide unlocks.
Also, please do tell me how you go with your oddy pack when/if you get it as i have been contemplating getting one myself.

Thanks.
Captain
# 5
01-25-2013, 09:20 PM
I've never bought a C-Store ship so didn't know that. The bundles are the only ones that actually list account-wide unlock in the descriptions that I saw.

Anyway, this is still a ways off for me because I'm doing it the hard way... with Dil. So there won't be a review for some time. But it is something I'm working towards.
Captain
# 6
01-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
The Odyssey bundle contains all three Odyssey variants. Do I have to have three open ship slots in advance in order to claim my reward if this is purchased?

I would hate to buy it and have it mess up somehow.
Been a while but I dont think so, I think you need 3 free inventory slots since they will be on a crate and its opening a crate that puts it on the ship slots.

You can simply open one crate, remove console, dismiss, open other crate, remove console, dismiss and then open the crate of the one you want to use and just put the consoles you removed in that one.

Also you can always reclaim then by shipyard.