Lieutenant
# 261 Worst Customer Support EVER
12-26-2012, 10:24 PM
STO customer support is the worst in any MMO ever. I have emailed to report problems such as not being able to post new threads despite having a STO account for 2 years (I guess that's what you get with "Perfect" world) I submit support tickets in-game yet these never get replies and are instead deleted as they do not show up in my ticket history. Also, is the redirect loop with support purely a Chrome problem or the website?

Last edited by harlequinn13; 12-26-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Career Officer
# 262
12-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequinn13 View Post
Also, is the redirect loop with support purely a Chrome problem or the website?
Neither; try clearing your cache and see if that helps. I use Chrome and I don't have the loop problem, and some people who do have it use IE, or so I've heard.
Commander
# 263 Profanity filter in GM tickets
01-14-2013, 12:47 PM
How am I supposed to report inappropriate/vulgar behavior or names if censoring filter does not allow me to quote them?

I can understand that GMs don't want read such things sending at their address but in other situations it often make difficulty to show whole problem.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Career Officer
# 264
01-14-2013, 12:52 PM
I think when you report someone, it takes a screen shot and sends logs.

Plus, it is not like you have to quote the text to describe the problem.

The game has a profanity/vulgarity/obscenity filter for a reason. If you turn it off, you should not complain about the results.

But if someone is persistently harassing you or other players, especially racially or sexually, yeah, you should report it.

Just describe the problem. The constabulary probably get a record of the chat logs sent with the report.
Career Officer
# 265
01-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequinn13 View Post
STO customer support is the worst in any MMO ever. I have emailed to report problems such as not being able to post new threads despite having a STO account for 2 years (I guess that's what you get with "Perfect" world) I submit support tickets in-game yet these never get replies and are instead deleted as they do not show up in my ticket history. Also, is the redirect loop with support purely a Chrome problem or the website?
Try the PWE CS website to support page instead of "in game" https://my.perfectworld.com/

I always get my questions answered by STO via website. Check periodically for answers using the website as well. Other MMOs are horrible compared to STO...not bad here if you use the proper routes
Ensign
# 266
01-17-2013, 05:03 AM
I, for one am extremely disappointed with how poorly my tickets have been handled. First of all you wait a week for a response. When you get a response it's not helpful, and then they close the ticket. There is no ownership of the problem. (one even said to try the forums)

I enjoy the gameplay. Frankly though I never had these sorts of UI problems when playing ********. Right now though I have a Reputation Active project which I can't add security duty officers (despite having them), & can't drop so is stuck for all eternity. I am tier 5 so not really a big deal. But it's upsetting that I put in a ticket and get told it's something new and I should submit a bug report. I also know it's not new as the same thing happened on a fleet project but I don't know how that was resolved. It's that the ticket gets closed without helping the person that really burns me up.

HAL
Commander
# 267 Customer support issue
01-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Not exactly sure where to post this type of issue.

I am being ignored by customer support...

i reported an issue with leadership trait, and they told me to
put in a bug report, which i obviously did, the ingame report bug feature
isn't working and there is no option to put in a bug report ticket
on the web site under support.

i called them lazy and incompetent for not forwarding the information.
now i am being ignored.

kinda funny leadership trait been broken along time, kinda figure they would
want to fix it, and yet they want to be a troll about it.

Last edited by artanisen; 01-17-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Ensign
# 268
01-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team

------------------------
I have been playing STO for 4 months now. Now that I have a question I would like to ask in the forum I am being told that I have to wait for however long before I can even post my question online. This is very upsetting. What a horrible welcome.

HAL
Career Officer
# 269
01-26-2013, 12:15 PM
I have several issues. The first being that I cannot see my submitted tickets in game, I also cannot search topics for bugs or tickets or issues or anything. Also, I want to know why I've killed 274 enemies this morning and not a single Dominion Lock Box has dropped.
Captain
# 270
01-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorwayne1 View Post
I have several issues. The first being that I cannot see my submitted tickets in game, I also cannot search topics for bugs or tickets or issues or anything. Also, I want to know why I've killed 274 enemies this morning and not a single Dominion Lock Box has dropped.
Most people, Including me, would be happy about your "issue", but the drops of items are "random"... so technically what you are experiencing is perfectly normal.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Closed Thread