Career Officer
# 11
01-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savingj View Post
Having 5 Human Boff is extremely overpowered.
I disagree, but it hardly matters now. Seems their plan is to eventually "fix" the romulan boffs so their crit stacks...... so every will load up on Rom boffs for tac stations. Its like Cryptic is doing all it can to get as much starfleet and kdf OUT of player's ships!
Survivor of Remus
# 12
01-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
It's not op in the slightest. Tested it myself as well. How else do you expect to get more immunity other than the skill tree? And we all know the skill tree is bugged when it comes to power insulators. I suppose you'll whine about that too when it gets fixed to "working as intended"

Want some cheese?

Science has been out of balance for a while. Nice to see it put in its place again.

And, no, there is nothing wrong with leadership. You can still kill your enemy. It just might take a little more skill and one or two seconds more.

Get over it....
You have got to be kidding me. I agree with you on leadership that's fine but your so off base saying sci is over powered. Are you even playing sto. Look at how many counters there are to every sci ability. I'm guessing your one of those players that says sub-nuc is over powered. Everything a sci capt had that was unique a tac cap can do now through doffs. So don't stir there and make a blind absolute statement.
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
01-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
Clearly, you and I aren't playing the same game. All of Science's offensive powers have been nerfed into uselessness. The Borg have naturally high resistance to power drains and crowd control skills. Players' skill-based resistances nullify them almost completely, and all endgame deflectors carry some level of resistance. Defensively, Science is a fortress. Especially since Hazard Emitters and Polarize Hull can be used at the same time now. They can take the heat, but they can't come anywhere close to dishing it out without Feedback Pulse, and that's only viable in PvP.