Ensign
# 261
01-14-2013, 09:13 PM
I would very much like to get involved in this. I enjoy PvP, and admittedly, am quite horrible at PvP here on STO. Seeing a group dedicated to assisting people ease in to PvP is awesome.
Captain
# 262
01-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Sure. None of us are really spectacular PvPers either. So you're more than welcome to join.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Captain
# 263
01-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Make sure you add the "tfbb" chat channel. Most of the event talk before, during, and after takes place within there and events start at 2PM Eastern Time on Saturday's and Sunday's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Career Officer
# 264
01-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyoncoeraki View Post
I would very much like to get involved in this. I enjoy PvP, and admittedly, am quite horrible at PvP here on STO. Seeing a group dedicated to assisting people ease in to PvP is awesome.
Everyone is welcome! If you happen to be Sad Panda good though, we just ask that you identify that so we don't unknowingly stack a team. We usually do a lot of build sharing amounst the group on our boards and have a ship yard section specifically for that. Some of them are really unusual but fun. Win or lose, it's all about having fun and there are events we just run dailies, STF's, or fleet actions in teams. We usually meet at Drozana Station, instance 1, above the door to the inner part of the station although not required. Just give a shout out in the TFBB chat and we'll make sure we get you in on whatever we are doing this weekend.
Career Officer
# 265
01-19-2013, 09:23 AM
TFBB time in just over an hour and a half. Anyone have any ideas as to what we should do this weekend?
Career Officer
# 266
01-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Yesterday afternoon was quiet. The only people that were around that were interested in doing something were Winters and Mightion. As a result, we didn't have an event. Instead, the boss decided to show up after helping Prophet get some of his alts into the Ten Forward fleet and decided to tan my hide repeatedly at some one-on-one PvP. Hopefully today will have a better turn out but I know people are still busy chipping away at the grindy rep system and trying to finish up their holiday item gathering. See you all at 2PM Eastern Time or hopefully at least.
Career Officer
# 267
01-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Today's TFBB kicked off a little late with an Azure Rescue. It was the first time I have personally ran this but it wasn't so bad. We finished with 2 Scimitar's and 3 D'diedrex's freed. Thanks to Gronk, Archie, Winters, and Z for that awesome run! Next up was an ISE run. The same team took it on, easily made the optional, and quickly wrapped up a successful run. We finished up with IGE and that didn't go as well. We lost the optional early on but the last room was just a bit too hectic to finish.

Thank you to everyone who came out for today's TFBB! I hope to see you all again next weekend or sometime soon!
Career Officer
# 268
01-26-2013, 12:08 PM
The TFBB was a little quiet today with only Winters and myself to raid PvE rewards. We started off with ISE, then off to KASE, and finished with Starbase 24. The STF's went well, netting the optional in both and finishing up with a successful run in each. Starbase 24 was a spam-fest like usual. Being in my FAW Ody sure helps in there and scored first place while Winters managed to grab third place.

Thanks Winters for making an appearance at today's event. Hopefully we will see some more out for tomorrow. Have an awesome day, everyone!
Starfleet Veteran
# 269
01-26-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post

Thanks Winters for making an appearance at today's event. Hopefully we will see some more out for tomorrow. Have an awesome day, everyone!
Yaaaarrgghh!
Captain
# 270
01-27-2013, 12:27 AM
I'll see if I can bring someone to TFBB tomorrow. I make no promises though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."